37; citrus

An exhausted Peter was gripping tight onto Wade. They were riding a cab home, luckily they were almost at their appartement again. Wade placed a gentle kiss on his baby's head, before continuing to look out of the window.

Wade tapped his card to pay for the taxi ride, before guiding Peter out of the cab. The brunette had been half asleep the entire time, so he was a bit drowsy.

"We're almost home baby."

"Mhm." Pete mumbled, letting his boyfriend pull him into the elevator up to their appartement.

"I need to wash my hair." He uttered as the steel doors opened in front of them.

"How about I draw you a bath, hm?" Wade spoke, gently caressing his lover's waist.

"I dunno." He yawned.

"I can join you.." Wade said softly.

"I bought shampoo for curly hair, in case you ever wanted or needed to shower at my place. It has the same scent you usually have. But a better brand.." He mumbled the last part so quietly that Peter didn't hear it, or rather he didn't pay attention to it.

"I'll help you wash your hair, and yourself. You seem tired, honey." He placed a kiss on Peter's hair. "Let me take care of you?"

"Yeah, okay." A small smile fell over his lips.

"You should've seen the look on the cashier's face when I was at the checkout counter with only a bottle of shampoo specifically for curly hair."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"How warm do you want your bath, honey?" Wade asked, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature.

"Whatever's comfy for you. I'm gonna be close to you anyway, and you're always warm." Peter hummed.

Peter was sitting on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor, only wearing his boxers and Wade's hoodie. For the first time since long ago, he wasn't wearing his binder. The brunette was fidgeting with a Rubik's cube he'd found in Wade's room, but it wasn't a regular one, it had a weird shape and according to his boyfriend it was 'impossible to solve'.

Shuri had still bandaged up his ribs and chest, as a precaution to protect them. She did say they were waterproof, so he could still shower and bathe, which was nice.

"Done." Peter mumbled contently, placing the puzzle down on the bathroom sink.

Wade left the room for second, and the curly haired brunette clicked open the shampoo bottle that was sitting on the edge of the bath tub. He held it up to his nose, taking in the scent. It was the same one he usually had, citrus with a mix of lavender, but it smelled nicer. Probably because the brand was way more expensive. They couldn't afford shampoo like this at home.

The bathtub was almost completely filled with water, so Peter turned off the faucet and started getting undressed. He slipped off Wade's hoodie, and shortly after that his boxers. Carefully, the spider placed down his rounded glasses on the bathroom cabinet, before slowly getting into the bath.

The temperature was actually quite nice, and he didn't take all too long to adjust to it. Wade quickly entered the bathroom again, only wearing his boxers. A smile fell over Peter's lips as he looked up, admiring his boyfriend's beauty.

The man got into the water, across from his lover. Almost immediately Peter moved so he was sat closer to Wade, letting his back rest against his boyfriend's scarred chest.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you more." Wade replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.