32; idiot

The boy got home to the smell of Wade cooking eggs, which made him smile in happiness. He kicked off his shoes, before practically running into the kitchen to hug Wade.

"Morning." Peter smiled, before leaning in and kissing his boyfriend.

"Goodmorning. Breakfast is almost served."

"You are fantastic. I love you."

"I love you more, Petey."

Peter grabbed plates out of the cabinets, and started setting the table. "You want some coffee?" He asked his love, walking over to the machine.

"Yes, please."

He turned on the coffee machine, and went over to the cabinet to get a mug for Wade, and a glass for himself. He had some trouble reaching the glasses, seeing as they were in the top cabinet. What kind of idiot puts their glasses in the top cabinet????? He was about to literally climb onto the counter to grab one, refusing to ask for any help with this.

Wade towered behind him before he could do that though, hands wrapping around his waist. "Need some help there?" Peter let out an annoyed grumble, as the Merc grabbed a glass for him.

"Thanks."

The breakfast Wade had cooked, was literally amazing. I mean it should be, considering it was the only thing he actually could cook. That and tomato soup.

They enjoyed it together, though Peter wasn't particularly hungry. He ate a few bites, but that was

"You alright baby?" Wade said, glancing at Peter's barely touched food.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just a bit nauseous."

"Wanna go patrol together?" Peter said, changing the subject.

"Yeah!" Wade yelled, clearly very excited about it.

"Okay!" Peter smiled. Wade gently grabbed his face, leaning in for a kiss. His scarred lips moved softly against Peter's smooth ones, being the perfect balance against each other.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The duo was walkin' down the streets in Brooklyn, when they suddenly heard commotion in a nearby supermarket. Spiderman rushed inside, his idiot-boyfriend following.

"All the cash in the fucking register. Now!" The man yelled, a black ski mask covering his face, a pink gun in his hands.

"Hey man, some people would call that robbery." Peter said jokingly.

"Hands up!" The dude yelled, now pointing the yassified gun at spiderman. "Fucking now man!" The brunette noticed the color of the gun, and nearly burst out laughing.

"It's pink."

"Yeah well the bullets ain't pink you fucking freak!"

"Hey you know what man you should shut your fucking mouth before I put something else in it." Wade jumped in, getting annoyed. "And I'm talking about a gun, you dirty minded whores."

Peter sighed at the words coming from his lover's mouth, but he was holding back a smile. Quickly he kicked the gun from the attackers hands, into the air, and then into his hands.

"Get against the wall." He said, not even bothering to point the gun at him because the man was already shaking in fear. With a few webs he was stuck to the wall, which would be enough until the police arrived.

"Cops on the way?" Peter asked the teenage girl behind the register.

She nodded hazily, tears streaming down her face.