15; spiderboy

"Mmm Wade what're you doing." Peter mumbled confused, as the boy had picked him up and started walking down the fire escape.

"Getting you to bed." He hummed in reply.

"Wade-"

"Don't protest. You're tired. You need sleep."

"Wade-"

"Peter."

"WADE. You've passed my appartement already. Go back up two floors." The spider giggled.

They entered through his bedroom window, and the mercenary carefully put his boyfriend down on the bed.

"Night Peter."

The mercenary carefully placed a kiss on the teenagers forehead, making a smile fall over his pink lips. He took a step towards the window, when the boy took his hand, making him turn around.

"Wade- Don't go. Please?"

"...Peter-" He sighed.

"Please. Just lay with me for a bit." The brunette asked desperately, wanting to feel the boys embrace.

Wade nodded, and Peter scooched over, making space for him. He climbed over the spider, laying down next to him, but leaving some space between them. The boy snuggled up closer to him- he didn't know why, but it made him feel comfortable. Sort off safe. He placed a kiss on Wade's cheek, and crawled further into his arms.

"Night Wade."

"Night Peter."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Peter woke up, Wade's absence making him feel kind off empty. God why did he miss him this much? After getting ready for school, he had a quick breakfast together with May and ran out the door.

"Yo, Peter!" Ned yelled, getting his attention.

"Dude, you're back!" He said excitedly, Ned had been on a trip with his family with no cell service for over a week now.

"Yeah! What's up man?" They gave each other a 'cool-bro-hug' that wasn't really a hug, because they both were too awkward for that.

"Not much has happened actually. I mean I went to a party with MJ- OH YEAH, I have a boyfriend now."

"YOU'RE KIDDING."

"No, he's real." Peter smirked.

They chatted further on the way to biology, taking MJ with them along the way.

"New sweater Pete?" She asked suspiciously.

"Not quite. It's my boyfriend's"

"You're so gay, it's annoying." MJ said sarcastically.

"Mhm."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Peter got home, and decided it probably was time to go on patrol again, since he hadn't been in a while. He took a step outside on the fire escape, in the spandex Spidey suit, and decided it was way too fucking cold to go out like that. The spider slipped on Wade's hoodie over his suit, and swung out the window.

Spiderman was out and about, patrolling the streets of Brooklyn. He stopped an old lady from getting robbed, and webbed the guys to the wall, police already on their way. There surprisingly wasn't a lot of crime going on today, so he took a breather and sat down on a random building in the city.

"OHMYGODSPIDERMANIMYOURBIGGESTFAN" A high pitched voice yelled from across the roof, startling Peter.

"Jesus. Sup Deadpool."