34; whole world

With three soft knocks on the front door super-dads announced that they were there. Wade got up and opened the door, Peter following him closely. On the other side stood Captain America and Iron man.

"Peter.." Tony mumbled, before grabbing his son and pulling him in for a hug.

The brunette, who felt absolutely disgusted at his touch, quickly pushed his father off of him, and stood next to Wade instead. Tony frowned, but decided to let it go.

"Mr Stark, Mr Rogers.." Wade said something, breaking the silence. He reached out his hand, for them to shake. Both of them did, Tony more hesitantly than his partner. "I know we got off on quite the wrong foot, but I hope we can leave all of that behind us-"

"It's about Peter's wellbeing, so yes." Steve immediately interrupted the merc.

"He freaks out like this a lot. It's uhm, it's pretty usual, at this point. We can handle it-" Iron man started, seemingly pretty annoyed.

"Yeah, I can too." Wade said bitterly, interrupting Tony.

"It's not the panic attacks. It's his ribs."

Steve gave him a soft glance, the sadness visible in his eyes literally felt like he was ripping Peter's heart out. He hated having to see his dad like this.

"Can you show us?" His gentle voice spoke.

Wade saw panic fill his lover's eyes, clearly terrified to show his parents. In an attempt to sort of calm him down, he placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. It seemed to work, becaude he nodded carefully.

He turned to the side and lifted up his shirt, attempting to hide his chest as much as possible. The couple both let our a soft gasp, never having seen it be this bad before.

"I'll get on the phone with T'challa, see if Shuri has time." Steve said immediately.

"I'll call the pilot so we can fly out if necessary." Iron man mumbled.

"Cool, cool. I'm gonna go make out with Peter!" Wade said happily.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Shuri has time. I sent her a picture of your ribs, she said we need to fly out, now. So go pack some stuff and then the three of us will drive to the tower and take off there." Steve said to his son, trying his best not to upset him in any way, but knowing the fact that Wade can't come will still make him angry.

"The three of us?" He asked sharply, having a bad feeling about what was about to come. "Is Tony not coming along?" He asked hopefully.

"No uhm.. Tony doesn't want Wade to come along to Wakanda." He muttered, not having agreed on the decision, but he also wasn't in a mood to fight, again.

"Then I'm not going."

"Peter-"

"I don't fucking care Steve."

Steve. He hadn't called his dad by his first name in so long. It hit Rogers hard, nearly as bad as when he got shot five times by his best friend. He didn't want to hurt his son. He never wanted to. He didn't understand why Tony had to make things so complicated.

"Peter, honey, he's never been to Wakanda. We don't know if he's welcome there, given y'know.."

"Oh that's bullshit. T'challa trusts my judgement enough that he'll allow my boyfriend there as long as I say he's a good person."

"Where is Wade.." Peter mumbled, frustrated.

The brunette found Wade sitting on the balcony, staring down at the busy streets of New York. He sat down next to his boyfriend, allowing his head to rest against Wade's shoulder.