25; pancakes

Peter woke up to the smell of Thor's cooking filling the whole floor, and he finally got the energy to get up out of bed. He stumbled to the doorway, nearly tripping on the backpack Wade left with his stuff. He zipped it open, looking at what was inside. His suit, a shirt he'd left there, and- a phone??

Filled with panic, he pulled out the brand new phone, still in box. He'd never held anything this expensive. This must be the wrong backpack. He turned the box over, to reveal a pink sticky note with Wade's hand writing on it.

"Got you a new phone :) one your parents can't track or take from you!!
love, Wade"

He powered on the phone, and as soon as it was turned on he went to contacts. The only contact in it was his boyfriend, he quickly clicked the call button and waited for Wade to answer.

"Hey baby."

"Wade I can't take this! Oh my god this is so expensive why did you buy that-"

"Baby. Stop worrying. I got it, for you. It also has insurance on it, because I saw your last phone."

"I just- I can't take this Wade. Please return it."

"No."

A silence fell over them, neither of them knowing what to say. Peter was fiddling with the bracelet on his wrist, a nervous breath escaped his lips.

"Let's meet up? You can come to my appartement."

"Okay." Peter said, softly but happily.

"See you at 4?"

"Yeah, that's good. Bye lover."

"See you soon baby."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The teenager stumbled into the kitchen, Thor still making pancakes. He smiled at the comforting smell of them, and sat down on a stool at the kitchen island.

"Man of spiders! Have a panflap!" Thor said, booming voice as always.

"Thor, you can just call me Peter." He softly smiled. A pancake was put on the plate in front of him, he put some sugar on it before he hungrily started eating it. It was the most he'd eaten in days.

"Look who's finally up." Tony said smug, entering the room.

Peter didn't utter a single word, and just gave his father an annoyed glare. At the same time, his pops captain America walked in, who he happily greeted.

"Morning pops."

"Morning Pete. Glad to see you've gotten out of bed." He spoke softly.

They had breakfast in silence, occasionally being interrupted by Thor telling a story about his brother. Not long after, Natasha joined the table. And after another while, the lovebirds Pietro and Clint came in and sat down with them. Peter hadn't felt this close to his family in ages, it felt nice. Sort of safe.

"I'm going back to May's today." He said to Steve.

"Okay. Need a ride there?"

"No I'll be fine pops."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The brunette was getting ready for his date, starting with taking a shower. Eyes were filled with disgust as he looked at his binder less self in the mirror. Before anything else could happen, he shoved the binder over his head and started getting dressed. He wanted to look nice for Wade. He put on his boyfriend's sweatshirt, together with some of his favorite jeans.