27; innocent

TRIGGER WARNING: sexual assault, rape. do not read if that is a trigger for you. stay safe x

Peter dug through the bag of burgers, pulling out the first one he ordered. The brunette pushed himself into a corner of the couch, eyes fixated on the television. Wade still had this odd look plastered on his face that he couldn't even begin to read, but he decided to ignore it. If it was important, he'd say it out loud.

The Merc allowed his eyes to narrow at his boyfriend, and he swallowed hard, still in a slight shock. He was still attempting to calm himself, the spiders mouth did wonders.

He leaned over, grabbing a burger from the bag. He looked over at Peter, and finally decided to speak up. His curiosity got the best of him.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" He stammered softly, still out of breath.

"Boy scouts." The brunette answered with a cheeky grin, his soft eyes meeting Wade's. The problem was though, he was lying. The real truth was Flash. His ex's forced actions built him up quite a tolerance. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know- You're just so.." He paused, trying to find the right words. "I mean, you blush when I call you cute. I never would've expected you to have done anything like that."

Now it was Peter's turn to fall completely silent. A thousand thoughts were running through his head, screaming and yelling at him. He stopped eating, and pulled his knees up to his chest. Wade could see the tears welling in his eyes, but he decided not to push him to explain.

"It uhm.." He hesitated, not wanting Wade to know. "It's wasn't really voluntarily." The boy whispered, barely loud enough for anyone to hear, his voice breaking.

Wade held the boy close, but he still didn't quite understand yet. "Is it bad that I don't understand?" He quietly asked the voices.

[Someone hurt him.]

[Hurt him? How?! Is he okay? Will he be okay?"]

[They raped him, white.]

[no..] White's voice was coated in sadness, his heart absolutely shattering.

"You don't have to explain if you don't want to." Wade mumbled reassuringly, placing a kiss on his chestnut curls. His hand was stroking Peter's shoulder softly, trying to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry.." His heartbeat sped up, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. "I never meant to- I just wanted to make you happy, I didn't want you to know.." He sobbed into Wade's chest. "Please don't leave me."

"Hey, I'll never leave you. And you know you don't have to do that to make me happy, right?"

"I'm just- I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It isn't your fault."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Wade?" Peter sat up in bed, not being able to sleep.

"Yeah baby?"

The mercenary sat up, holding his boyfriend tightly. Peter took in a shaky breath, still trembling from the nerves.

"Can I tell you everything?"

"You can tell me everything, and anything. Always."

"I want to tell you the full story. About- About my first relationship. Everything that happened.

"Okay. I'm here for you." He held Peter close, who's head was laying on his scarred chest. The brunette curled up into a ball next to Wade, mentally preparing himself to open up about it all. He knew Wade wasn't going to judge, but he was stil scared.