36; reckless

"I want a dog." Peter hummed, as he was cuddled up in Wade's arms on the plane back to New York. They'd left in the late afternoon, after having lunch with their family.

"Like right now??"

"No silly, like when we have our own place, later on when we live together. We should have a dog."

"We'll have a dog. Maybe even two." Wade mumbled contently, pressing his scarred lips against the brunette's soft pink cheek.

The flight home was calm, which was clearly needed. Peter finally felt a sense of peace in his mind again. Even though his ribs were still bandaged up and they still hurt a bit, it already looked way better than before. The internal damage was completely gone according to Shuri, the only thing that was left was for the few bruises that stayed to fully heal.

"What type of dog do you want?" Wade hummed contently.

"Doesn't matter that much. A big one. And I want a shelter dog. Save one in need."

"Well obviously." Wade said.

Peter smiled, before gently connecting his lips with his boyfriend's scarred one's, slowly moving against each other. Tony and Steve were sitting about 7 to 8 rows ahead of them, Steve asleep and Iron man watching a movie, so they had no clue to what was going on.

Deciding to live a little reckless, Peter quietly slipped his hand onto Wade's leg, inching up slowly. He could feel the way his lover reacted to the touch, which only excited him even more.

"Pete-" Wade's breath hitched as the brunette got closer to him.

"Pete your parents are right there."

The spider moved his lips onto Wade's neck, leaving light purple bruises wherever he went. The kisses trailed up to his jaw, which he knew was Wade's sensitive spot.

"Fuck-" Wade mumbled, head tilting back. Peter's hand slowly moved to cup his by now rock hard dick, looking up at him to make sure this was okay. The Canadian just nodded eagerly.

Peter leaned in, until Wade could feel the hot puffs of air against the back of his ear. "My parents are right there." He whispered.

"Shit you're right this is wrong-"

"So you better be quiet."

His cold hand slipped into his boyfriend's pants, gently stroking his dick through the fabric of his boxers. The brunette quietly let himself slide off of his seat, onto the floor. Wade looked down at his love, on his knees in front of him. Without saying a word, Peter pulled down Wade's underwear, exposing his crotch. Panicked, he looked around the plane to make sure no one was near them.

The spider wrapped one of his hands around Wade's cock, the other one resting on the man's hip. Soft pink lips place a kiss on the tip, before he started going down.

"Fuck.." Wade whispered, trying his hardest to stay quiet because God he did not want to get caught like this.

Peter was going up and down faster, becoming a sweaty and pathetic mess from the effort. Wade looked down at him, and still thought he was the prettiest boy he'd ever seen.

The brunette flicked his tongue along Wade's dick, which made him let out a groan before Peter shushed him. His hand and mouth were working absolute miracles. He'd never met anyone this good at giving head. A last dip into his throat was enough for Wade's release to arrive, the white fluid filling Peter's mouth. Pete quickly swallowed everything around Wade's dick, before coming up for a harsh gasp of air.

The man's scarred hand wiped the last bit of saliva off of Peter's lip, softly cupping his cheek while doing so.

"You're so beautiful."