29; pink tulips

if you listen to music while reading, you should put on the song "go solo - Tom Rosenthal", i feel like it captures both of their emotions pretty well. <3
(i listened to it while writing too!!)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After the most excruciatingly long 5 days, it was finally Thursday night. Peter could see his love again the very. next. day. Even though it was only 6 days, they called multiple times every single one. Each moment Wade was available to speak, Peter phoned him. He missed his voice so much. 

During the school's lunch break the brunette got a text from Wade that he could call for a couple minutes. He mumbled something like "I gotta go" to MJ and Ned, and left their table.

"Hey." He softly spoke into the telephone.

"Hi baby."

"I miss you." He whispered, a sharp pain in his voice.

"I miss you too, honey. So much. So so much."

"When is your flight in tomorrow? And what airport?"

"Estimated time of arrival is 5:37pm. I'm arriving at Jfk. But why don't you go to my appartement after school, then you can hang out there until I get home. You know where my spare key is right?"

"Yeah, okay." Peter mumbled, no intention to be waiting at Wade's appartement. He was gonna go to the airport.

"How's the mission going?"

"I should be finished here tonight. It's been going smoothly."

"That's good."

The loud ringing off the bell echoed through the bathroom, signaling the students had to head back to class. The spider let out a shaky breath, still missing his boyfriend so much.

"I uhm, I gotta go." He mumbled.

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye darling."

"Bye love."

With a click he hung up the phone. Peter still had it to his ear, he wasn't ready to say goodbye yet.

"I love you." He mumbled, even though he knew Wade wasn't there anymore.

He put his phone away, his hands roughly tugging at his hair. He'd never felt this way.

"I need you, Wade."

"FUCK!" The brunette yelled, anger taking over him. Without thinking he kicked against the egg shell white tiles, and three of them spontaneously broke and fell on the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit." He kept repeating. God, it made him feel so incredibly voulnerable. The fact that he relied so much on Wade.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, I love you, fuck."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Wade woke up on Friday morning, body filled with excitement. He was going to see his love again today. Finally. He'd missed Peter so much.

[I can't wait to see him. Oh my god. Oh my god.]

[He probably didn't even miss u-]

"Did you hear him on the phone? I need to see him. I love him." Wade said to the voices, confidently. He was picking stuff up from his hotel room and tossing it into his suitcase.

The Merc even got his boyfriend a gift of some sorts. He'd just killed a bad guy, when he saw the cutest bracelet ever in a store window. They were clearly handmade, red thread with little black spiders on it. Without thinking, he bought two of them, giving the lady all of the money in his wallet even though the bracelets were only $10 each (he ended up giving her eighty-something and a few cents).

[Now we can match!!! Wearing the same bracelet.]

[It's so tacky, he won't even like it.]

[He'll love it.]

"I know he will." Wade mumbled to the voices.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

When school was finally over, Peter passed by home first to drop off his school stuff and get his pajamas to go to Wade's.

"May?"

"Yeah?" She yelled from the kitchen.

He entered the kitchen, being met with his aunt having a drink of water. She gave him a look that said "go on, say what you need to say" without her having to say anything.

"Can I stay over at Wade's again?"

"Sure, I guess. You should really talk to your father though, he's still pretty upset about Wade."

"Yeah, I will." He mumbled, having no intention of doing so.

On his way to drop off his backpack at the merc's appartement, he decided to buy groceries and cook them dinner. The brunette decided on making spaghetti, seeing as it was fairly easy and cheap (he was very much broke).

The pasta sauce was finished, and just stewing on the fire now. Peter got freshened up before leaving to the airport, ofcourse not without picking up flowers on the way. He got his love pink tulips, seeing as he knew Wade loved pink.

The bus ride to the airport went pretty smooth, and with a little research the spider found out at what gate his boyfriend would be arriving. Around ten minutes went by of him waiting there, when a lady at the desk announced that the flight will be landing soon.

Peter was barely able to hold back his excitement, slightly bouncing up and down, counting the seconds until he could hug his mercenary again. God, he missed him. So much. 

Finally, the plane landed.

People started flooding out of the gate, the arachnid had decided to keep a safe distance until he saw Wade. Finally, he saw him. One of the last people to exit. He thanked the flight attendant, before walking out, not really paying attention to his surroundings. Most of the people were already heading to bagage claim, so it was pretty empty.

Wade locked eye contact with his lover's hazelnut brown eyes, and they immediately started sprinting to each other. As soon as he could the Merc wrapped his arms around Peter, holding him as if it was the last time he ever could. Since Wade was taller than the brunette, he lifted Peter up so they could be face to face. His legs wrapped around his waist effortlessly.

"You're an idiot, Wade."

"Hm?"

"You're smushing the flowers I got you."

"I don't care. I need to hold you." His grip tightened around the spider.

"I missed you. So much." Peter whispered before he burried his head in Wade's neck.

"I missed you more."

People were giving them weird looks, considering they were still holding each other after a good two minutes. The brunette started placing soft kisses on the merc's neck, quickly moving up to his cheek. He was just so incredibly happy to have his person back. Finally.

The Canadian finally put his boyfriend back on the ground, but Peter still had his arms wrapped around Wade, his head now resting against his chest. With gentle strokes the merc was combing through Peter's hair.

"I missed you so much baby." He muttered while doing so.

"Wade?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"What?"

"I'm sorr-"

"I love you too, Peter." Wade interrupted him. Finally he said it. It'd been on his mind for so incredibly long, it felt good to say out loud.

"Let's go home, hm?" Wade said softly.

"You're back. I'm already home." Peter mumbled.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧