8; tears

Peter hid away in his room, not having said a word since he finally stopped screaming.  

"Peter..." Steve said softly, sitting down on his son's bed. He looked at the boys tear stained face, pain in his heart.

"Peter, you can't see him again, okay?" Steve asked gently.

"You're right I fucking can't, he's dead." Peter snapped back.

Captain America looked at his son's tear stained face, and he swore something inside him shattered at that moment. He couldn't bare seeing him like that.

"Pete-" Steve was about to remind him about Wade's healing factor, but Tony shook his head no, thinking it would be better- easier this way.

"He was my friend. I liked him." He mumbled inbetween sobs.

"Peter you've only known him for a couple days." Iron man said sternly.

"Does that even fucking matter?? He made me feel safe. He made me feel like someone cared about me."

Captain America and iron man decided to leave their son alone for a bit, hoping he could learn to understand why they did what they did.

A quiet knock on his door woke the spider up from his short nap.

"Go away."

"Petey please." He heard aunt's may voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Come in." He grumbled.

His aunt sat down on his bed, looking at him with worry, his red eyes and dark circles were more prominent than ever.

"Peter..."

"Aunt May, he wasn't a bad person. I swear." Peter said desperately.

"He's killed people-"

"Only one's that weren't good people either." He snapped back.

"Peter I know this hurts. But your dad's decided this was for the better."

"Just go away, May."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After a couple hours with no sleep, staring at the ceiling, Peter finally decided to charge his phone.

The guilt was eating him alive.

"If I had never met Wade, he'd be alive now." He kept mumbling to himself.

His phone booted up after a couple minutes of charging, and he entered the pin and unlocked it. The spider swiped down to see his messages, and his heart nearly stopped.

*3 missed calls from 'Wade'*
*8 new text messages from 'Wade'*

In disbelief he clicked the notification.

wade: damn Tony Stark really has no cool
wade: peter?
wade: you alright?
wade: peter??????
wade: hello???????????
wade: wtf
wade: ok I'm coming to your appartement
wade: peter open the goddamn door

The last message was only a couple minutes ago, so he quickly pressed the call button, and the phone started ringing.

"Hey there!" Wade answered.

"Wade? Wade Wilson?"

"The one and only."

"Wade you're dead- How are you not dead?" He brought out inbetween sobs.

"What? Peter where are you?"

"Stark Tower."

"Come to the roof."