13; exclusive

a/n: to clear up possible confusion, the stars line means a time skip, this can be an hour up to a week or longer :)

"Thanks for a lovely evening." Peter whispered, as they arrived at his appartement door.

"You're welcome for a lovely evening."

Peters hazelnut eyes darted through the stairway, making sure no nosy neighbors were watching them (it happened more than you would think).

"Goodnight, Wade."

Parker pulled Wilson in for a last kiss, his lips tingling at the feeling, and he never wanted to let go again.

"Night, Peter."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

On a gloomy monday morning, Peter and MJ were walking to their first period together.

"Wanna hang out tonight?" MJ asked, bored out of her mind during maths.

"Can't. I have a date, with Wade." The boy replied, not being able to hold back his smile.

"Isn't that like the 3rd one in a week?"

"Mhm."

Peter nodded contently, a soft pink blush falling over his cheeks. He attempted to take notes, but this class was so effing boring he literally couldn't.

"So, you guys exclusive?" MJ asked curiously.

"Yeah of course-" Peter stopped in his tracks.

"At least I think so?"

"Ooh, that's not good."

"What?"

"Talk to Wade about it."

The spider felt himself, getting panicky and nervous, even though Wade never told him they were exclusive. This isn't fair, he can see other people if he wants.

...Right?

But Peter didn't want him to.

Wade probably had people throwing themselves at him- the suit is very attractive, he couldn't lie.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Bye May!"

"Peter? Where you going?" May asked confused.

"I'm meeting up with Wade, remember?
I told you this in the morning?"

"Right. It slipped my mind. Have fun. Use protection."

"MAY.
We aren't together like that. don't say that."

Peter blushed a crimson red out of emberassement. How did she know they were dating??? He swore she was a psychic.

"Mhm. Be safe Petey."

The spider stood outside his appartement complex, waiting for Wade's car to show up. The expensive vehicle parked Infront of him, and he hummed happily, opening the door and sitting down in the passenger seat.

"Hey."

Peter greeted his date with a soft kiss, causing Wade to smile against his lips. He hummed contently, and started the car again.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie?" The merc asked, pulling into the road.

"Yeah, I'd love that." Peter smiled.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Hmm, I don't know. You can pick." The boy said softly.

Wade started thinking about what movie to watch, and got into an argument with the voices.