|| TEN ||

"What the actual fuck was that, Kurt Cobain?!" Courtney screamed out as she stomped over.

Drunkenly she stumbled and almost hurt her ankle from her heels. "Ow, bitch."

Kurt hummed as he wrapped his arms around his wife. His dilated eyes staring into her face. "What Court..? I had to tell Frances, I love her."

"Oh shut up. She's asleep, you crackhead." Courtney spat out as she smashed her lips onto Kurt's.

Kurt pulled back from the kiss. He needed air. Courtney grunted. "Kiss me, damnit!"

"He doesn't want too!" Dave's voice suddenly scolded as he approached the couple.

Krist bit the inside of his cheek nervously as he puts the cigarette out inside of the ashtray. Observing the situation.

"What, did you, say, PUNK.?" Courtney crossed her arms and approached Dave.

Dave didn't feel intimidated. He narrowed his brown eyes as he shouted. "He didn't want to kiss you!"

Courtney slapped Dave. Dave turned his head from the impact, but just stood there. "Stupid, cunt."

"Hey, hey." Kurt slurred as he walked over. He gently pulled Courtney so they faced each other. "I'll kiss you. I'm sorry."

Courtney smiled hearing those words. Kurt leaned his head down and pecked her lips.

"Thank you." Courtney muttered against his lips. Kurt nodded and pulled back. Wrapping an arm around her.

Krist shakes his head. He stood himself up and grabbed his keys. Suddenly the producer came up.

"Hey Nirvana, just wanted to say the instruments are loaded in your vehicle."

"Thanks." Krist replied as the producer walked off. "Let's go, to a hotel." Dave sighed heavily as he nodded. "Sure."

They left the location that they performed in. Now, inside of the vehicle.

Courtney and Kurt were making out in the backseat as Krist continued to drive the car to the closest hotel.

Dave felt his chest boil in anger and heartache. He knows Courtney is so toxic for Kurt Cobain.

His chestnut eyes glanced at the couple in the mirror. Seeing Courtney straddling herself into Kurt's lap.

Her lips sealed onto the doped man's lips as Kurt groaned softly into the kiss.

Having literally no clue what was going on. He was too doped up at the moment.

"Hey, don't be fucking him back there." Dave spat out as he lights himself a cigarette.

Courtney pulled back from the kiss and laughed hideously. "Oh I'll wait. Don't worry." She replied towards Dave.

Dave scrunched up his face in disgust. Exhaling the smoke once he rolled down his car window.

The rain was softly misting.

They made it to the hotel. Courtney wiped her mouth, her red lipstick smeared across her cheek.

Kurt has some on his lips too as he looked around mindlessly. Krist parked the car and got out first. Same with Dave. The drummer puts his cigarette out.

Krist opened the back door. "C'mon, let's go." Courtney smiled as she crawled herself off of her husband.

All four departed from the car. Krist locked the car up as they went into the hotel.

Courtney was hugging onto Kurt, giving her husband lustful kisses to his neck as they walked up to the front counter.

Kurt felt his vision blurred. He felt sick. The heroin was deeply in his system by now.

"Two rooms please." Courtney spoke as she takes out the amount of money for two rooms.

"Here's your keys, have a good night." The clerk replied as she handed Krist  a key and Courtney a room key.

Kurt stumbled with Courtney. Dave and Krist followed along behind.

Dave couldn't hide his worries anymore. He quickly went over and wrapped an arm around Kurt.

Courtney scoffed. "He's fine." She spat as Krist pushed the elevator button. Dave rolled his eyes. He kept an arm around Kurt.

The elevator doors opened as the four walked inside of it. "What floor?" Krist asked.

Courtney eyed her key. "Two." Krist plunged the number two button as the elevator began to move up.

Kurt groaned as his head laid itself onto Dave's shoulder. His forehead sickly slicked with sweat. His breathing uneven and wheezed.

"You okay..?" Dave muttered softly as Kurt nodded his head. His blond locks sticking to his forehead as the elevator doors opened again.

Dave helped Kurt exit the elevator. The woman and bassist followed along.
"Room 223, and 224." Krist pointed out their room numbers on the keys.

"Okay." Courtney replied as they reached their rooms. "Krist, Dave. Share. I'll share with my husband, of course."

Dave narrowed his eyes but kept his composure. He knelt down and held onto Kurt's hands. Not caring about Kurt's wife observing this.

"You get some sleep alright? Get this shit out of your system." Dave brushed his thumbs onto Kurt's hands.

Kurt nodded his head tiredly as Dave stood himself back up.

They went inside of their separate rooms.