|| ELEVEN ||

Courtney closed the door. Imediantly she crashed her lips onto Kurt's once again.

Stumbling, Kurt walked backwards as the two continued to kiss. She forcefully pushed him down on the bed.

She crawled up on top of him. Continuing to leave lustfulness of kisses now to his jawline.

"Mmh..Court." Kurt slurred as she pulled back. "Yeah Pixie shit?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

Kurt groaned softly as he shakes his head. "I don't want this..not tonight. I'm tired."

Courtney scoffed. "Tired is always your excuse." She spat as her hand traveled down his chest. She started to undue the cardigans buttons.

"Courtney!" Kurt suddenly shouted and gently pulled her hand back. His doped eyes narrowing a bit at her.

Four buttons were undone, showing a bit of his chest. She yanked Her hand back. Her hand slipped in and rubbed Kurt's chest affectionately.

"What?!" She shrieked out. Kurt squirmed a bit as he sat himself up. He weakly moved her off himself.

Courtney's back laid onto the bed. Suddenly she giggled. "Gonna top me this time?" Her voice slurred from the intoxicating alcohol.

Kurt rolled his cerulean eyes as he kissed his wife's cheek. "..Enough, I said not tonight."

"Cobain, I need you." She whined as she rolled over on her side. Kurt shakes his head. "Hon, no."

He then rolled onto his side, his back facing her. Leaving the buttons undone. He was too exhausted. He felt ill. Sick.

Courtney suddenly grabbed her husband's head, yanking it up. Her fingers tangled into the blond greasy hair. Kurt hissed in pain as his eyes stared up at her, fear almost.

"Fucker! I give you drugs, I give you money! I give you sex! Yet you don't even love me! I heard what you said earlier! Difficult to leave?! What's that about, HUH KURT?!"

Kurt whimpered softly as he sat himself up. The woman sat herself up too, continuing to yank on her husband's head.

Dave and Krist heard the commotion in the other hotel room. Krist was rolling himself a cigarette as Dave shakes his head.

"She's toxic, dude. I'm worried about Kurt." Dave croaked out as his brown gaze left the hotels television and towards the thin wall.

"I'm worried too man." Krist replied as he licked the tiny white papers together.

"–Courtney! I'm sorry!" Kurt's voice can be heard from the other hotel room. Which caused Dave to tear up. He didn't want Kurt in pain anymore.

"Oh shut your worthless mouth up! What are you gonna do?! Should I leave?! HUH?! Cause I will Cobain, don't fucking test me. Little shit!" Courtney screamed out as she started to punch her husband's back.

Kurt started to cry. His heart was aching. His body was hurting. He couldn't take it anymore as he lashed out.

"COURTNEY! FUCKING! STOP!"

Courtney did. She crossed her arms as she watched her doped husband get out of the bed.

Weakly, he fell to the floor. Crawling himself to the bathroom. He needed to puke.

Dave couldn't just sit and longer. He bounced up from his seat and quickly dashed to the door.

"Krist! Stay in there so you can let me and Kurt back inside here." Dave angrily says and opened the hotel rooms door.

He left his own room, the door slowly shuts itself on his own. Krist had a cigarette in between his lips as he shakes his head.

He dearly hopes Dave can save the frontman.