|| SEVENTEEN ||

Kurt stood himself up. Holding Frances in his arms. The Nanny walked down the stairs.

"Oh Mr.Cobain! I finished cleaning the bathroom, is it–"

Kurt cuts her off and looked at her. "Yeah, you can take a few days off actually. Thank you."

The Nanny smiled as she pats Kurt's shoulder. "Thank you hon. Your family means a lot to me."

She knelt down to Frances. Frances looked at the Nanny. "Hi Frances! I'm gonna go bye-bye for a little while, but your daddy is here."

Frances pouted but nodded her head. Nanny stood herself up and grabbed her bag, she walked over to the door.

Opening the door, she revealed Dave and laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry, excuse me." She excused herself as Dave moved out of her way.

She left the house, waving "bye" to Frances before walking down the porches steps to her car.

Frances didn't even pay attention. Rather, she paid attention to the drummer that stood at the door.

She squealed happily and started to clap her hands together. Dave entered the home and shuts the door behind himself.

"Hi Frances!" Dave greeted as Kurt handed her to the drummer. Frances squealed again and pats Dave's face.

Kurt smiled as he watched the twos interaction. Dave carried Frances to the couch and takes a seat.

Noticing the alcohol bottle, Dave sighed softly. Kurt grabbed it from the coffee table and takes a small sip.

"I'll put this away." Kurt muttered as he lowered the bottle, walking himself to the fridge in the kitchen.

"Love!" Frances beamed as she stared at Dave with her blue eyes. Dave tilted his head. "Love?" He asked.

Kurt entered the room. "Yeah, she's uh..been saying that too when she looks at your photo. I don't really know why." He explained.

Dave hummed as he pats the toddlers back softly. "Did you miss me, Frances?" He asked and she happily nodded her head.

"Awh, she missed me Kurt." Dave acknowledged to the other as Kurt takes a seat beside the drummer.

Cerulean eyes stared at his daughter and Dave with love. Chestnut eyes looked over, reflecting the same look in his eyes towards Kurt.

Frances looked at the two. Her blue eyes going back and forward as she giggled.

"Dada!" She suddenly beamed and stuck her hands out. Dave handed her back over to Kurt.

Kurt held onto his daughter. "Hi Bean." He cooed as she giggled happily. Laying her head onto her father's chest.

Kurt lightly patted her back as Dave shifted. Scooting closer to the two. The brunet held his hand out to Frances.

Her blue eyes stared at Dave's hand. Before she grabbed onto it gently. She then grabbed onto her father's hand.

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows. He glanced at Dave. Dave didn't look at the frontman, rather the frontman's daughter instead.

Frances giggled as she placed Kurt and Dave's hands together. "Love!" She beamed again and squealed.

Kurt and Dave felt there faces heat up. Both of them looking at Frances now.
"Haha, Bean..you're so cute." Kurt complimented.

Dave felt his heart race and fluttered. This was adorable. He hesitantly laced his fingers in with Kurts.

Kurt felt his cheeks flare more red with blush. His blue gaze looked up at Dave.  Dave began to feel nervous as he moved his hand away.

Frances crawled herself over to Dave. Dave hummed as he lifted the child up. "Hi Bean!" He smiled happily towards the toddler.

Bean giggles happily laying her head onto Dave's chest. Suddenly her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

"She got so excited just to take a nap." Kurt muttered as he eyed his daughter in Dave's arms.

Smiles tugged both onto the men's faces as they glanced at each other. Making eye contact.

Blush heated across there faces before Kurt looked away at his lap. "You comfortable with her laying on you?" He muttered the question.

Dave nodded, "Yeah. This is alright."

Kurt slowly smiled again.

"Good, because she really loves you Dave."