|| TWENTY-NINE ||

"Come here, handsome." Dave says as he lays in the bed. A smile on the drummers face.

Kurt watched his daughter in awe for a moment before he walked over to the bed.

Frances peacefully sleeping in her own crib. Kurt crawled himself in the bed as Dave slips off his shirt.

Kurt blushed as he leaned in and pecked Dave's lips. Dave returned the kiss. Wrapping his muscular arms around the smaller male.

It was a soft makeout. Nothing intense, nothing rushed. Just their love for each other.

Their lips moving in sync slowly with each other. Dave gently pulled Kurt close as the blond tilted his head.

Their lips glued together. Kurt groaned softly in this kiss as Dave's fingers slowly went up and tangled themselves into Kurt's long blonde locks.

Dave gave Kurt a gentle tug to the hair which caused them to pull back. They panted softly. Looking at each other with love.

"Fuck, you're a good kisser.." Kurt whimpered out as he leaned in again. Dave chuckled and pecked Kurt's lips. "Shh, Frances is still sleeping dear." Dave muttered.

"I know, I know." Kurt replied as he kissed his boyfriends cheek. Dave's lips curled up into a smile.

"You're not a bad kisser yourself, honey." Dave says with a smug smile rising to his face.

Kurt huffed and playfully shoved Dave away. "Shut the fuck up." He spat as the two started to laugh together.

Suddenly they heard little whimpering from the crib.

"Gon' see my baby." Kurt muttered and kissed Dave's lips. Dave returned the kiss and pulled back. "Okay, hon."

Kurt got himself off the bed, he walked himself to the crib. Dave's eyes glanced at the clock.

Fuck, it was late. The time currently read 3:13.

Dave blinked his eyes tiredly in exhaustion. Kurt leaned down. Seeing his daughters cheeks were suddenly rosy with tears. She is still sleeping.

"Huh..? Baby, what's wrong?" Kurt muttered softly. Dave looked over to the father figure and the crib.

"Is she okay?" Dave asked softly. Kurt worriedly placed his hand down. Wiping her tears away. She continued to sob softly in her sleep.

"Frances Bean..?" Kurt worriedly muttered as he carefully picks up his daughter. Her head slumped itself onto her father's chest.

Little sobs leaving her lips. "Sweetheart, you're worrying me.. wake up baby." Kurt muttered as he carried her to his bed.

Dave quickly sat up. "Is she okay?" He asked as Kurt takes his seat. "I'm not sure." He panicked a little, holding his daughter close.

"Frances?" Dave muttered as he gently shakes her shoulder. Soft and gently.
Frances suddenly opened her eyes.

She bawled. Kurt widened his eyes as he held his daughter close. "No..no.. Bean, don't cry. Daddy's here. Papa's here too..it's okay." Kurt cooed as he gently cradles his toddler.

Dave gently rubbed Frances's head. "Shh. It's okay." He muttered. Frances looked up at her father, then looked at her Papa Dave.

Her watery eyes looked at the two fatherly figures before she sniffled. Her head laying back onto Kurt's chest.

"It's okay, baby." Kurt whispered.

Kissing his daughters head softly.