Part 3

''He will do whatever he want,he will get whatever he needs''

(Somewhere in Seoul) Author's pov:

A girl was pleading a man to go slow as he was showing his anger on her by fu*king her mercilessly

A girl was pleading a man to go slow as he was showing his anger on her by fu*king her mercilessly.She couldn't take it any more and blanked out.

??: tch! such a weak bi*h.

After getting clean he sat on the bed looking out of window thinking something.

A sudden call make him came out of thoughts.He turn aroud to pick up the call

??: Speak(cold)

??: Its your dad,speak before thinking, come to the company tomorrow morning i want to discuss something important with you.(rudely)

??: I will not--

??'s dad: You will that's it ( hang up)

??: (sigh) fu*king tiered of this sh*t.

He was about to stand up but the girl grab his arm and said

girl: Daddy it was fun lets go to another round

??: even after getting faint you want another round huh(smirk)

girl: yes daddy if you want we can continue till tomorrow, i can be your whore for my whole life you fell amazing ( was going to kiss him)

??: no one orders me you fu*king bi*h i will do whatever i want and will get whatever i need(shoot her with his gun) no one dares to go against this MAFIA KING KTH(smirks while looking at her dead body) clean this mess.

bodyguard: yes king.

Taehyung the most power full,merciless,most feared,emotionless KING of the mafia world and business tycoon of the famous KIM's company to hide his identity of mafia king, will revel his identity to the whole world soon.Uses girls as tissue paper doesn't care about there feelings except his mother and his brothers wife jisoo.

He left the hotel to his house for rest as it was 12 at night. Till now he never allowed a girl to come in his house or fu*ked anyone in his bedroom,not even maids are allowed to enter his bedroom he only allows an old maid to clean he room when needed.