Part 18

"Don't cry after my death ,I won't know it .Love me when I am alive."

Author's Pov: 

A day just passed by in a blink on an eye and today is the day CY is going to marry Kim Taehyung. Everyone were in hurry ,Lee's were getting ready to go to the function hall where there marriage is going to held ,its 8 in the morning and the marriage is at 4pm so they have to reach there first and should see the arrangements so that there would be no mistake ,and they decided to get ready there only so they wore casual dress and left the house before having there breakfast.

 Everyone were in hurry ,Lee's were getting ready to go to the function hall where there marriage is going to held ,its 8 in the morning and the marriage is at 4pm so they have to reach there first and should see the arrangements so that there wou...

They reached at the destination and the entrance was quit beautiful but still inside decoration is not done yet done so Mr. and Mrs. Lee went inside and started instructing the workers to arrange the thing properly, CY was in the make room taking some rest as it was still early.

CY was in her own thoughts thinking something she was not sure about the marriage now she want someone beside her to let her feelings out she decided to call you

(ON CALL)

Y/n: Hello Y/n speaking who is on the line.(sleepy tone)

CY: Are you still sleeping don't you know today is my wedding.(anger)

Y/n: Ya I know but its at 4pm na why are you disturbing my beauty sleep now ,are you trying to make me look ugly.

CY: You are enough beautiful you don't need any beauty sleep for that and now get your ass up and come here I am getting bored.

Y/n: But I need to get ready how will I come there fast and I will also get bored there with you its only 8:30 and I tolerate you till 4.

CY: You get up and come I will call my friends and tell them to come here as well and don't get ready come here when it would be time for the wedding then you can get ready here only ok then I will wait for you ,bye!.(hung up)

You groaned in annoyance and got up and went to shower you wore a simple dress and had your breakfast before going to your sister. and you took your dress with you which you are going wear in her wedding.

 and you took your dress with you which you are going wear in her wedding

You booked a cab and went to the destination .When you reached there you were amazed by the decoration you entre inside and searched for you sister but she was no where to found you were going further then someone called your name you turn around to see Mrs.Lee she smiled looking at you after so many years you snapped from your thoughts and bow to her.

Y/n: Hello! Mrs.Lee.( forced smile)

Mrs.Lee: hello Y/n I think you are lost can I help you in any way.(polite)

Y/n: Ya I was searching for uinni but she is no were to found so ya can you take me to her.

Mrs.Lee: Ya sure come with me.I hope you are doing good these days.

Y/n: I am fine how about you mrs.lee.

Mrs.Lee: I very well ,you grow up very much and you look beautiful also.....just like your mother(wisper)

Y/n: Thnx.(shy)

Mrs.Lee: Here we are ,you can go inside ,CY is waiting for you I will leave then you may have sister's talk.(smile)

(Mrs.Lee was always good to you even after knowing the past but she knew that you were not wrong so she also treated you like her own daughter and about you ,you were not yet ready to accept her like mother so you called her Mrs.Lee even after knowing this title belongs to your mother only but you didn't wanted to make her feel bad you have to say that ,she many times told you to call her mon but you never did she understand you and not forced you to say so)

You bow to her and said bye and went inside. When you entre you saw your sister head down on the table you went near her and heard her sobbing so you rubbed her back making her calm when she lift her head to see who was the person she saw you and hugged you tightly and stared to cry more on your shoulder you were trying t make he calm but she was not stopping ,so you let her cry as much she wanted ,you thought she must be not ready for the marriage or she  would be nervous. After some time she clamed and broke the hug you gave her water and wiped her tears with tissue paper. When she clamed completely you decided to ask her what happed. 

(IMORTANT: She started to tell you what happened to her which make her cry this much ,when you heard her you were shocked in a utter shock no words were coming from your mouth [ what CY said to Y/n you will come to know in future] Seeing your reaction CY's eyes again stared to fill with tears so you again tried to calm her by telling her sweet words.)

You were thinking about what CY told you and decided to take a big step which can change everything so you took a deep breath and told her you opinion she was speechless after hearing you so she shook her head in disapproval and said not to do that but you don't want her to put in this danger so you didn't let her say anything and told her to do what you said and you will handle the situation outside if anything happens ,she was not listening to you ,you were trying to convince her but its look like she is not going to listen ,you got irritated and shout on her.

Y/n: I SAID YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAID IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN GO TO HELL I AM SAYING WHAT A SISTER SHOULD DO ,NOW THINK YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO FOR YOUR BEST YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO DECIDE.(anger)

CY was in shock because you never ever shouted on someone ,she was going to tell you something but you left from there before slamming the door making CY flinch.She cursed her self to not listening to you and made her mind.She took a deep breath and decided to get ready as it is getting time for her marriage.

After you left from CY's room angerly you bumped to someone you rubbed your forehead and looked up to see the one whom you bumped to but the person hugged to tightly making you hard to breath he was not letting you go so you give a light punch on his stomach.He groaned in pain and broke the hug you took a deep breath which was uneven after calming down you opened your eyes to see.....................