Part 79

Recap: Yi Yun who collabed with taehyung's company and the one who kidnaped y/n when she was 10 came after so many years and took away y/n but to her luck she escaped from him but it didn't last long when she faint before she could touch the ground someone caught her......

(Back to story) Taehyung's Pov:

After knowing that someone attacked on the warehouse I was angry. I didn't want to leave y/n alone here but I need to go there or else those bastard will take all the weapons and drugs which I have to submit to the officer as they were brought to Korea for illegal work so I captured them all and now they are trying to steal them that I would never let it happen. After fighting with my emotions I decided to go, before that I told Charlie to tight the security here and arrange some men to look after my y/n. I sat inside the car charlie was driving I was rubbing my palms begin worried for my princess somewhere my heart is saying that something bad is going to happen but I shrugged it off hoping that everything would be fine.

Charlie: King I think we should call others what if we are not able to handle the situation. (while driving)

Taehyung: Hmm I also thought of but what they think of them self, when my mom died they thought that I was weak and they went to all missions without even informing me (anger)

How dare they thought that I was not in the right state to go to any missions I understand that they cared about me but, sill they should have atleast have told me about it. After I recovered fully from that incident I got to know that these minions were going to missions instead of me which made my anger rise to the peek I know that its not a big deal but those fucking enemies who are after me would have taken the advantage of me being week which would have been bad for all of us but any ways let keep it aside and lets call them as I don't wanna take any risk. I put my hand in my pocket to take my mobile but I frown I checked another pocked but there was also nothing.

Taehyung: Fuck it!

Charlie: What happened king?

Taehyung: Looks like I forget my mobile at the party (sigh)

Charlie: Don't worry I will call them.

I hummed in response while closing my eyes thinking that till this date I never forget my phone in any situation then how can it now, I opened my eyes when the car stopped I looked outside and my eyes went wide seeing the warehouse on fire I opened the door and step down I can see fire brigades trying to stop the flames some of my bodyguards are trying to take all the valuable things out. One of the bodyguard saw me and came running towards me.

BG: K-king they just went away after putting fire.

Taehyung: Fuckers!

BG: They got to know that you were coming so they just ran from here without taking anything. Here everything is in it place.

I closed my eyes and groan in annoyance I turn around and saw who gave me the wrong info about attacking the warehouse his head was hung low and he was shivering badly seeing me furious. I stepped infront of him and hold his collar.

BG: K-king I swear I got a call saying that our men's are getting killed and---

Taehyung: WHO? who the hell called you.

BG: It was a unknown number but w-when I lift it he said he was one of our guard----

Taehyung: (groan) Fuck off before I shoot you.

I massaged my head, looks like someone has planned this to make me come here but why? and who would do this? I sighed I tilt my head when someone tapped my shoulder only to see panting jimin.

Jimin: W-why did you call u-us? did s-something happend to---

JK: Dude take some breaths first.

He said while coming with hobi and suga hyung behind them I can see Rm hyung stepping down from his car. After calming down jimin looked at me waiting for a reply.