Part 56

Author's Pov:

BG: Sorry for interrupting King but King JACKSON is hear to meet you.(bow)

Taehyung: What the hell he want now with me ,let's see,call him inside.(cold)

The bodyguard bow and left from there to call Jackson ,Taehyung sat on the sofa and waited for him.

Jackson came in and stood infront of Taehyung ,he gave his hand for hand shake but taehyung ignored him and told him to sit

Taehyung: So what bring you here.(cold)

Jackson:(sigh) I am sorry.

Taehyung was confused and shocked at the same time not knowing what is he saying.

Jackson: That I blamed you for my friends death I got to know the truth and Bambam is alive.

Taehyung: What! how its possible.(shocked)

Jackson: See don't be angry what I going to say ,so few days ago I saw y/n running on street at night so I kidnapped to use her to make you come to me so I can take my revenge from you but y/n told me that bambam is alive but I thought that she is telling lie but still I went to search for him and found that he is really alive.

Taehyung: Now where is y/n then.(cold)

Jackson: She run away from there when I left in search of bambam I told my bodyguards to watch after her but they failed to.(sigh)

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his forehead not able to think straight. 

Jackson: By the way why was she out at night at that time.(frown)

Taehyung: She run away from here its a big story if I need to explain.(sigh)

??: Jackson?.

Jackson: Ohh Rap mon how you doing my dear friend long time no see.

He stood up and went to hug Rm but stopped when he saw gun in his hand.

Jackson: Wo wo wo chill bro I am here to continue our friendship.

Rm:We don't need your friendship its ended when you started the war between us two groups.(cold)

Jackson:(sigh) See I am really sorry for what I did and breaking our friendship but it was someone's plan to make us separate I don't know why but soon we will find it for that we need to be together again.

Suga: Ya he is right someone is very sharp then us who did all this mess we need to find that person soon before he can take any other step.

They all nod there head and sat down on sofa and started to talk but then Mrs.Kim came downstairs looking at her Jackson become shocked he blinked his eyes and asked.

Jackson: Is she real or am I the only one seeing her.(shocked)

Mrs.Kim:(chuckled) Nice meeting you jackson and I am real.(smile)