Part 83

Author's Pov:

Y/n: I forgive you now come on we need to go--

Taehyung: S-say it again.

Y/n: Ash! I forgive you taehyung now stop it.

You asked jimin and jungkook for help they picked him up putting his both hand around there shoulders, while you follow them silently and about taehyung he had a small smile on his face, you called him with his name which felt like a melody in his ears, for the first time you took his name and also forgive him without stuttering and thinking twice making him reviled that you didn't force your self to forgive him you had forgiven him with your whole heart without any doubt.
They both lay him in the car while you sat beside him laying his head on your lap the whole time he had a smile on his lips and was looking at you, while you removed the hankey which was around your hand and tied on his wound, he hiss in pain you looked at him in worry.
Your heart was beating fast at each passing second the blood was not stopping and you were more scared as the bullet just hit below his chest making negative things appear in your head. Your hand was shaking which was kept on his chest to stop the blood flow he notice it and put his hand on your.

Taehyung: A-are you scared--

Y/n: Then what do want, to chill.

Taehyung: (chuckled) don't care to much or, you will be not able to forget me, if you are this worried about me. (cough)

Y/n: will you stop talking.

He nod his head while smiling he started to close his while yours become widen you taped his cheek lightly but he didn't open his eyes.

Y/n: H-hey stop acting your are scaring me o-open your eyes.

You heart stopped when his grip around your hand started to loosen, you again tapped his cheek trying your best to keep him conscious. You told jimin to drive little faster you looked outside the clouds were turning black and soon it started to rain wetting the window just like your tears wetting your cheeks, You closed your eyes praying the god for best. 

After an hour or something you reached at the hospital, the place were yun kept was far away from the city so it took time to reach

After an hour or something you reached at the hospital, the place were yun kept was far away from the city so it took time to reach. The nurse came and lay him on the stretcher and  take him to the emergency room, you hold his hand in yours the whole time not letting it go as you reached near the room the nurse told you to let go of his hand you release his hand from your grip with an heavy heart, you saw him going away from your eyesight. You sighed right now there was only you, jimin, and jungkook at the hospital you didn't knew about where were the other members, you sat on the nearby chair tears started to fall you tried your best to stay strong but the scene of getting him shoot won't help you.