Part 40

"I may be not perfect but at least I am not Fake."

Author's Pov:

Last night was horrible night for you how much you wished it was just a nightmare but no it was not it was reality which you can't change. Without any medicine you have to bear all the pain you never thought that you could bear this much pain you wished that it is better to die then bearing this pain but you make yourself strong and keep your self conscious you curled your self like a ball to protect your self from the cold and the pain you were felling in your body.You were tired because of crying now you have not even a lil bit of energy left to something.You just closed your eyes and concentrated on your breath and to distract your self from all the pain.

You opened your eyes as someone creasing your hair you groaned due to sudden pain in your head you slowly opened your eyes and blinked them to adjust the light.

You looked at the person and it was ajumma she gave you a sad smile you snuggled more in her lap and hid your face a sob left from your mouth feeling her warmth you felt reveled that someone is there who care about you

Ajumma: Its ok dear everything is fine now I am here hmm now stop crying and get you you have to take this medicine.(clam)

You shook your head in no and said.

Y/n: Please let me stay in your arms for some time please I will take those medicine later.(muffle)

She didn't say anything and let you be in her arms as much as you want you closed your eyes felling her.

Y/n:( I miss you grandma where are you please come and take me out from here I am not able to live here please I want you by my side right now.)

You started crying on her lap remembering about your grandmother.

Ajumma: Dear please now get up I can't see you like this you need to be strong and fight for yourself come on its enough now.

You don't want to fight with her so you got up and took those medicine from her and gulp it  down with water without saying anything you left from there to you room you ignored the people who were staring at you and mumbling something about you ,you reached your room and closed the door shut and went inside the bathroom.