Part 7

''Hell is empty and all the devils are here''

Author's Pov:

Tae: Just wait and watch.(smirk)

saying that he approach CY. CY was felling a bit tipsy as she was drinking but she recognized him and was socked to see him there.

Tae: Oh my my(smirk) i think you are lost isn't it I thought you are a quite pretty girl didn't thought that you will change in just 3 hours hmm

CY was speechless she was scared what if he tell her parents that she was here.She cleared her throat and decided to speak.

Lia: who are you and how dare you talk to her like that.(anger)

Tae: Oh you don't know me I thought CY must have introduced me let it be I am KIM TAEHYUNG.(smirk) now you mush have known me so give us some space we need to talk personally.

All were shocked to see him in person they have only heard about but have never saw they can say that it was not lie that he was dead drop gorgeous like an alive beauty they all were mesmerized by his beauty.

CY:(cleared her throat)Ya sure why not, friends can you please give us some space so we can talk to each other.(snapping her friends from there imagination)

Ryujin: Ya sure we will take our leave now you may both talk to each other when you both finish your talks please do inform us. bye have nice chit chat and bye Mr.Kim(awkward smile)

Tae:(sight) I will come to the point, I know that you don't want to marry me I i can say it by looking at your state now, so lets make a deal it would be better for our both of us .(cold)

CY:What type of deal(curious)

Tae: Let's fake the marriage and make a contract between us which we will not tell to our parents before telling my plane i want to ask you that do have a boyfriend you must have isn't it.(smirk)

CY: Ya i-i have a boyfriend why?.

Tae:Nice now listen let's make a contract saying that we will be husband and wife for only three months and we will not interfere in each others life we both can do what ever we want in that three months--

CY: And what about my parents if they come to know they will kill me i am not--

Tae: did i said that i completed my plane listen to me fully and then say don't you dare to cut me off in the middle understand.(anger)

CY: ye-yes continue.(scared)

Tae: we both will do what ever we want in that three months you will not ask me about me and i will not ask about you anything after three months you will be free from this shit and you will go to foreign country with your lover and no one will find you and about your father he will ask for you but i will say that she ran away as she was not happy with me and he will search you for some days and will forget about it.Don't worry about money i will transfer 100 million won in your account so you don't have to search for a job for some time. now tell me what do you think about it.(smirk)