Part 74

Author's Pov:

Y/n: Ok you go I am coming

He bow and left from there while you stood there in a confusion.

Y/n: Who must have send that to me as far as I know there are no relatives or friends who would send me a parcel. (frown)

You shrugged your thoughts and decided to go and check it. As you were going downstairs Mrs.kim stopped you.

kim stopped you

Mrs.kim: Dear can you please search were my phone is I am searching it from morning but not able to get it I have to send some important files.

Y/n: Hmm I have got an parcel let me pick it up then---

Mrs.kim: Its fine I will take it on behalf of you but please search for my mobile. (pleading)

Y/n: Ok then let me get your phone back first. (small smile)

She thanked you and left to fetch your parcel while you turn around to go upstairs to search her phone. As you were looking through some drawers you heard a thud sound without wasting a time you went downstairs and found Mrs.kim was laying of the floor you run to her and put her head on your lap and started to tap her cheeks.

Y/n: W-what happened p-please open your eyes.

Your breath hicked when your gaze fell on her chest which was covered in blood.

Y/n: W-what happened WHAT HAPPENED HERE. (shout)

BG: M-mam the d-delievery boy s-shoot---

Y/n: Get the car we need to take her to the hospital FAST.

BG: B-but mam---

Y/n: Just do as I say I will handle the rest now go fast.

He bow and left from there you looked down and tried to keep her awake while tapping her cheeks but due to continue flowing of blood she had no energy left. Due the noises your sister also came while holding her baby in her arms. She gasped looking at mrs.kim's condition.

CY: W-what happened--

Y/n: I will tell you later unnie but please stay at home and don't come outside ok.