Part 21

" No reason to stay is a good reason to live"

Author's Pov:

Jennie went and sat in between Taehyung and Mrs.Kim she looked at Taehyung seducing way Tae winked at her you just rolled your eyes.

Y/n:( can't they see that they are sitting in front of many people)sigh

Its already late so every one decided to have their dinner and go to there house as all of you were very tired  from all this chaos.

Mr.Kim: Y/n You are going to live with Tae from now till the end of contract.

Tae:( Arg! why why can't I live my life peacefully now I have to take this stress with me to my house)

Y/n:( WTH! aren't they happy that I married him and now they want me to live with him) But--

Mr.Lee : you have to you can't say no to it.(cold)

Y/n: what about my studies and part time job how can I-

Mrs.Kim: You can continue your studies but you have to leave the job I don't want people to say that even after marrying in the billionaire house she is working outside ,it will low our reputation.(annoyed) Don't worry about anything you will get what ever you want.

Y/n:( what does she think of her self huh! leave it Y/n you can still study or else they will not even let you do that also) O-Ok.

Tae:( You are digging your own grave Y/n by staying with me)smirk

Jennie: Aunty can I also go with tae please I want to spend time with him as we met after so many years.(puppy eyes)

Mrs.Kim: Of course darling why not you can go and have fun.(wink)

Y/n:(( rolled eyes) ,both of them are just annoying I wish I could punch on there faces ,I wish that what I say in my mind I could do it in reality)sigh

Every one left from there after biting good bye to each other now only you,tae and jennie were left.You were following them both they were not even bothered about you you were struggling with your gown Taehyung was holding the wrist of jennie they were attached like glue and paper you were getting irritated looking at both of them you reached the parking area Taehyung opened the side door for jennie like gentlemen and sat in the drining seat.

You were following them both they were not even bothered about you you were struggling with your gown Taehyung was holding the wrist of jennie they were attached like glue and paper you were getting irritated looking at both of them you reached th...

You were standing there and looking at them and rolled your eyes.

Tae: Are you going to come or we should leave you here only.(cold)

Y/n: Y-ya coming wait.

You went near the car and tried to open the door by it was not opening so you applied a little bit force but it sill didn't open you were going to try again but then you hear a click sound you cursed under your breath after knowing that it was locked from inside you smiled awkwardly at them and sat in the back as they both were in front.