Part 5

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." 

Author's Pov:

Taehyung: convince whom and what?( while coming downstairs)

Jin: Hey why did you come down go and take rest you just got stab and you are roaming around.

Tae: I am fine its nothing you know that i got more hurt then this and i asked you something.(cold)

Rm: Ya its about you only, you didn't told me that you are going to marr-

Tae: I am not marrying anyone i told at once jin hyung can't you understand.(anger)

Jin: listen tea its for you own good and after losing our moth--

Tae: ITS NOT FOR MY OWN GOOD I TOLD YOU ONCE I WILL NOT MARRY ANYONE CAN'T YOU FU*KIN---

Jin: SHUT UP! I CAN ALSO SHOUT DONT TAKE ME EASY AND LISTEN TO ME.(anger)

Silence every where silence its hard to make jin anger but if he gets anger no one can handle him even taehyung was shocked that because of him jin got anger and raised his voice on him so for his own good he stayed silent and listen to his brother.

Jin: I know that you don't like girls but trust me she will be good for you if father has chosen her it must be a good choice not for her but for your self think if you don't marry you can't announce your self as the MAFIA KING and have to give that title to other if you want that don't marry its your choice now marry her and become the MAFIA KING or don't marry and give your position to other.( left he house angerly)

Jungkook: You should think Hyung i know that you will make a right choice.( saying that all the members left the house)

(At night)

He was not able to sleep as he was thinking about jin hyung's words he don't know what to do these thoughts were messing his mind

Taehyung: If i marry that girl would she be loyal to me, what is she got to know that i am a mafia will she accept me, what if she is like others girls who will only marry me for money, ugh this shit is messing my mind sleep tae let's deal with this tomorrow.