Part 39

" Maybe If we tell people that brain is an app,they'll start using it."

Author's Pov:

His mind was not working after watching the video he can't believe his eyes he played again and again he become furious and throw the phone in the backseat.

Taehyung:( tell me that its not truth it can't happen she is not the one who killed my mother y/n can't kill my mom its fake she will not do anything like this. Calm down tae and think ,ya I can send this video to James and ask him is it fake or real ya now where the heck I throw my phone)

James is the expert in these types of work he can say what is real and what is fake he is the most trusted man of taehyung ,james had helped him many time because he got many fake videos and photos in past and with the help of james he can find the truth and now he is doing the same before he can take any wrong step he have to know the real truth.Taehyung took his phone and with his shakey hands he send that video to james and typed ' tell me is it real or fake' James didn't take much time and replied 'ok give me a min'. Taehyung was tapping his hand on the wheel he was felling nervous. Then after some time a message plopped making his heart beat fast he picked up the phone and unlocked it and there was written 'IT IS REAL' how much he wished it wasn't you. Unknowingly a tear escaped from his eyes.

Taehyung: Why why why (shout) what did my mom did to you y/n that you killed her .Today I saw your true self you were able to to hide this from me but not anymore you had made me and my family suffer I swear that I will make you feel the same but more then what I felt .I will make you hate yourself you will regret to born in this world I will not let you leave in peace from today onwards you will see my beast side you will see my hate towards you.(anger)

With that he started the car and drove to mansion furiously unware that someone was watching everything.

Man: Everything is going as you told boss.(on call)

Jennie: Good keep an eye and tell me every details.(cold)

Man: Ok boss.(cut the call)

Jennie: Now now you will suffer miss y/n for what you did to me.(smirk)

Taehyung reached the mansion and parked the car he dashed outside the car and was going towards the entrance.

Everyone present outside were scared looking at him it was like he is going to break the whole world in to parts they bow towards him in fear

Everyone present outside were scared looking at him it was like he is going to break the whole world in to parts they bow towards him in fear .Taehyung ignore them and entered the house.

Taehyung ignore them and entered the house