Part 89

Author's Pov:

Y/n: Ash I will miss you too cupcake, now come on get down from me or you will get late for the flight.

Anna nod her head and kissed your cheek before getting down from your arms, you smiled at and bend down to her level and ruffed her hair, she went to her parents who were already seated inside the car. Anna got inside and sat at the window side and soon the car started she waved at you, you looked at your sister who was already looking at you.

 Anna got inside and sat at the window side and soon the car started she waved at you, you looked at your sister who was already looking at you

Y/n: Have a save journey and when you reach there don't forget to call me.

She nod her head and bit you bye soon the car disappeared from your sight, you exhale deeply and looked behind where taehyung was also present setting on his wheelchair.

Y/n: Time for your walk (smile)

From past two days you are helping him to do his things by his own, you have to teach him everything as if he is a baby who is learning new things for the first time.
You went near him and started to push his wheelchair until you reached in the garden.

Taehyung: I-i think today you should take rest and I should also get some, you must be tired from doing work--

Y/n: And which work I do Mr. Devil, you kept maids in the whole mansion so there is nothing left for me to do except looking after you.

Taehyung: (awkward laugh) I mean you must be tried looking after me.

Y/n: No I'm not so stop giving excuses I wont leave you until you become fully fine and start doing your work like you used to do before, come on get up now.

You step back and fold your arms near your chest and looked at him without any expression, he sighed he knew that you won't leave him today until he starts walking. He took a deep breath and hold the handles of wheelchair trying his best to stand up. And after so many tries he finally stood up.

Y/n: Good, now slowly step forward.

Taehyung: (sigh) Princess my legs are shaking I will not be able to take even a step forward.

Y/n: Here listen I'm not asking you I'm telling you, I can't be around you 24/7 helping you every time and till when will stay like this, now Sehun oppa is also gone who will look after the company you shouldn't push your work on others, now take slow steps.