Part 69

Author's Pov:

You knocked his door but there was no response your heart was beating crazy you waited till he open the door but he didn't so you tried to open it yourself you twisted the door nob but it was locked you sigh and was ready to go but the door opened and he said.

Taehyung: I don't want anything just go from here.(cold)

he was ready to close the door but you were fast enough to put your hand stopping him from closing it he opened the door and he was shocked to see you his heart started to beat fast he was just staring at you not knowing what to say.He came out of his thoughts and grabbed your hand he closed the door and pinned you against it you closed your eyes due to the sudden action.

Taehyung: Why did you came back huh!.(anger)

But you said nothing and struggled to free yourself from his hold.

Taehyung: Stop! I asked you something didn't you get what you wanted then why are you back to make me suffer more when I am trying to live my life calmly to make me go crazy when I am trying to forget you, didn't you get enough seeing me this much suffer do you want me to-----

Y/n: Enough! I was not the one for your condition you are behind it and I didn't wanted to come back but your hyung's and my sister dragged me here---

Taehyung: You could have stopped them when you didn't listen to me that day from leaving this place then why did you listen to them.(cold)

Taehyung: Silent are we (chuckled) if you were already prepared to leave me then why did you came back---

Y/n: I was not thinking to leave this place this soon but your crazy Jennie did a great plan by kidnapping my niece.

(Flash back)

You were in your room scrolling through your phone but then you got a call from a unknown number you frown but picked it up.

Y/n: Hello.
Jennie: Nice meeting you again dear Y/n.(chuckled)
Y/n: Why did you called me didn't you get satisfied after killing my grandparents.(cold)
Jennie: Oh my dear it was your fault I didn't did anything just leave that I will come to the main point. Right now with me I have cute baby girl and do you know she look exactly like your sister.
Y/n: Y-you are lying.(shocked)
Jennie: I know you will say that hear listen to her cries.
Y/n: Just leave her what that lil soul did to you.(anger)
Jennie: She did nothing but you did now listen I want you out of the mansion and out from Taehyung's life today itself or else your niece will join you grandparents.
Y/n: But h-how--
Jennie: I will send the divorce paper in one hour and one of my bodyguard is at the mansion if you use your smart brain then I will kill her just like Jisoo's unborn child.
Y/n: No just don't I-i will do like you said.

She cut the call your tears started to fall you know that she is not lying, you wiped your tears as someone knocked your door you stood and went to open it and saw a maid.