Part 72

Author's Pov:

You pushed his hand away and stood up but pushed you on the wall and pinned your both hands with his left hand. He stare in your eyes deeply.

Taehyung: Is that so and of whom did you saw the body hmm

Taehyung: Is that so and of whom did you saw the body hmm.(cold)

Y/n: Why are you jealous huh. (smirk)

Taehyung: (chuckle) Yes because I am your husband and I don't like my wife seeing other man. 

Y/n: Don't forget that I divorce you and about seeing other man I only see them but you--- I don't wanna talk about this matter now just move and let me do my work I have others jobs also left which I need to complete. (cold)

You freed your hands and made him sit you removed his shirt and bandage he winch in pain due to that, you turned around and said him to wrap the towel around his wrist.

Taehyung: Why, do that also by yourself. (husky)

Y/n: (scoff) but I am not like others.

He groaned in annoyance and did what you said you turn and face him but didn't look at him and kept staring at the wall behind him and he just kept staring at your every move you grabbed the hand shower and checked the temperature then wet his body he sighed in relief feeling the warm water pouring on his body making him relaxed. You grabbed the soap and apply it on his body he melt more to your touch you rubbed his back you can see the many new and old wounds covering his back some of them were healing and some left the scar on his back you stare at them but flinch when he groan due to you touched his wound you shrugged and continue to do what you left you washed his hair with the shampoo and after you were done with bathing him.

Y/n: Change the towel and come outside. (cold)

You left from there you wiped yourself as you got a lil wet while bathing him you saw him coming outside while drying his head his upper body was naked and he tied the towel very low that you can see his 'v' line you shake your head and looked awa...

You left from there you wiped yourself as you got a lil wet while bathing him you saw him coming outside while drying his head his upper body was naked and he tied the towel very low that you can see his 'v' line you shake your head and looked away you went near the cupboard and took the things which you need to cover his would and also took his cloths. You found him sitting infront of the mirror you went near him and put everything on the nearby table you took the towel from his hand and dried his hair nicely after you were done with it you grabbed the cream and applied on his shoulder but he didn't flinch or hiss so you looked up and found him staring at you making you feel awkward but somehow you hurriedly bandaged his shoulder and made him wear the cloths.