Part 50

"She has fire in her veins and embers in her eyes."

It has been 3 weeks for that incidence and your life changed completely every person in the house got to know about you and started to hate you more daily you have to hear there shouts, taunts, anger you were living like a slave even there were maids in the house you have to do the work even maids treat you low compared to them sometimes you have to sleep empty stomach in cold with no sheets to keep you warm sometimes you have to be locked in the attic the whole day even for the silly reason ,taehyung has grown his hate towards you more but what can you do except bearing it like a doll and do everything they say ,you tried to escape but due to high security you were not able to and eventually lost hope for it.You wanted to tell and explain them you want to shout ,cry but because of your family you have to keep quite.

You were preparing breakfast lost in your own thoughts but came out when someone shouted your name.

Jennie: WTH! are you trying to kill us by burning the house.(shout)

You hurriedly off the stove and sigh ,now you have to prepare the food again

You hurriedly off the stove and sigh ,now you have to prepare the food again.You started again and after sometime you were done by it you put everything on the dining table and left from there as you are not allowed to eat with them.Today everyone were present there as they have some meeting to discuss. You were in the kitchen cleaning the mess you created then you heard them speaking.

Mr.Kim: Today night jennie,Seo jun(Mrs.Kim) and me are going out of country for business purpose I hope you all boys will handle here.(eating)

You stopped what you were doing after hearing him ,it means you have a good chance to tell him about the truth but you have to be very alert before taking any step.They talked some more time and left to the main hall you hurriedly did your work which was left and think about a plan as fast as you can.

It was evening and you were in your room walking here to there thinking of a plan but groaned and held you head not able to think anything.

Y/n: Think y/n this is the last chance which you are going to have ,you have to tell him the truth and also at the same time you have to run from here I can not stay here and bear him anymore