Part 92

Author's Pov:

His heart started to raise as your breaths started to get uneven, he rub your back to calm you down but nothing worked

Taehyung: Here here clam down hmm I will call doctor ok don't worry just breath in breath out.

But nothing went into your ears its was like your brain just stopped working, he searched for his phone in his pocket, but then he saw it on his desk, he looked at you and tried to break the hug but you were not even letting him go, he sighed and looked at your hand which was holding his collar tightly, he removed your hand and made you sit, he ran and took his phone and called the doctor.

Taehyung: I what you here within 5 minutes did you understand.

He eyes fell on you, you buried you head between your knees and grabbed your hair, he cut the call and came towards you he crouch down to your level and removed your hands from your hair.

Taehyung: You are hurting yourself princess please stop, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to stress you out I'm--

Y/n: Y-you d-did nothing (gulp) I-its i-its--

Taehyung: Ok ok we can talk later hmm first try to stay clam.

You nod your head, but you can't bare this headache it was getting more painful every passing second. He eyes went wide when you fall on the ground he put his hand on side of your head so you won't get hurt, he gulp and softly tapped your cheek, the door opened with a thud, he tilt his head and found Eunwoo panting and behind him doctor was standing.

Doctor: Lay her down on the sofa fast.

He didn't waste any time and took you in his arms and put you down on the sofa, he step back giving some space to the doctor to check you.

Eunwoo: What happened to her is she fine?

Taehyung: I-i don't know.

The doctor checked you and give you injection on your shoulder, he looked at taehyung and nod his head telling him everything is fine.

Doctor: She had an headache, she couldn't bear the pain so she passed out but now everything is fine, just note that she doesn't hear or see something related to her past which she is trying to forget and ya the good thing is that she has stopped taking medicine so it will not cause trouble for her in future but she may have these types of headache sometime so you don't need to worry much when she woke up she will be fine, that's it then I will take my leave.

Taehyung nod his head and thanked him, Eunwoo sighed in relief he decided to escort the doctor till the parking lot. Taehyung eyes fall on you making his heart ache he sat on his knees and hold your hand and cares it slowly, he took your hand near his lips and kissed your knuckles. He sighed and removed his coat before covering your upper body with it, and tucked few stands of your hair behind your ear. He stood up and sat on his chair doing his work while glancing at you time to time.