Part 59

Author's Pov:

After fighting with her inner self she decided to go and tell taehyung so she went and knocked his door and waited till he opened as he open the door he said.

Taehyung: I am not in the mood to eat anything ajumma you can leave now.(sigh)

Ajumma: Wait I am not here to give you food I want to t-tell you something.(nervous)

Taehyung: About what.(frown)

Ajumma:(took deep breath) Y/n is staying at my home.

Taehyung eyes were wide open not believing what she just said.

Taehyung: W-what did you say.(shocked)

Ajumma: Yes she is staying in my house I am telling you this because I can't see you like this and she is soon going to leave this country so don't lose her and please don't give her any pain.(clam)

Taehyung: I promise that I will not hurt her from now on and now I should go for my princess.(small smile)

Ajumma: Wait no don't go now after she falls asleep you can take her she has planned everything to go away from you and be quite when to take back her here because she is very alert in her sleep also hmm.

Taehyung nod and went inside the smile was not leaving from his lips he can't express how he is feeling right now he was roaming here and there being excited to meet you for him every min was passing like an hour he was becoming desperate to see you after waiting for an eternity his wait was over it was now mid night he didn't waste any time and left the mansion with Charlie to ajumma's house charlie was confuse not knowing what happened to him as he was smiling whole time like a mad man somehow driving for some time they reached taehyung took a deep breath and stepped out he knocked the door ajumma opened and told him where were you his ever step towards yours room was making his heart beat fast as he reach near your room door he gulp and without making any noise he enter inside.

Taehyung:(I slowly went towards bed and stood infront of her I bend down to reach to her level the moon light was directly falling on her face making her skin glow she was curled up like a ball (chuckle) I removed some of her hair stands which wer...

Taehyung:(I slowly went towards bed and stood infront of her I bend down to reach to her level the moon light was directly falling on her face making her skin glow she was curled up like a ball (chuckle) I removed some of her hair stands which were blocking me to see her whole face she moved in her sleep feeling my sudden touch she is really very sensitive after I got satisfied looking at her I tried to remove the duvet from her but she groaned she she making it hard for me to take her from here if she wakes up its impossible to take her to mansion now she left me no other choice i took a cloth which had chloroform and slowly put it near her nose she struggled but fall unconscious I sigh and took her in my arms her head was rested on my chest if she was conscious she could have heard my heart beat which is beating very fast I took her outside Ajumma give me a smile and after going out she locked the door and said to take care I nod and took her near the car Charlie was shocked seeing her in my arms but helped to open the car door I sat inside with her on my lap Charlie didn't ask anything and started to drive I kept staring at her at night also she is wearing dress which is covering her whole body ,her short hair which reached till her shoulder ,her chubby cheeks,red lips(gulp) her pointed nose her whole face was just perfect and clam by looking at her she looks innocent but in real she is not she has a very smart and has a sharp brain.)

Taehyung:( her breath was directly hitting my neck and she is moving so much which is making me hard her rose fragrance was directly entering my nostrils making me dizzy so I whispered in her ears 'Princess if you kept moving like this it won't be...

Taehyung:( her breath was directly hitting my neck and she is moving so much which is making me hard her rose fragrance was directly entering my nostrils making me dizzy so I whispered in her ears 'Princess if you kept moving like this it won't be good for you' she groaned and struggled a lil but clam down and slept I hope that chloroform didn't effect her much soon we reached the mansion I took her inside some of my bodyguards were staring at her I growled in anger and they all looked down in fear I took her upstairs to my room I kicked it open and lay her down on my bed)

Taehyung:( As I lay her down I was going to step back but stopped when I saw her holding my color my breath hiked when our nose almost touched her clam breath were hitting my face I gulp and removed her hand and covered her with duvet I went to ot...

Taehyung:( As I lay her down I was going to step back but stopped when I saw her holding my color my breath hiked when our nose almost touched her clam breath were hitting my face I gulp and removed her hand and covered her with duvet I went to other side and lay down I kept staring at her I put my head on my palm for support she is the first girl sleeping on my bed and will be last who is allowed to sleep or enter in this room she is really a brave girl I don't know what will she do after she will wake up tomorrow how will she react I caress her cheek with my other hand I was examine her face then my eyes landed on her lips they were red but a lil dry asking me to moisturize it I lick my own lips and gulp did anyone kissed her before or I would be her first I caress my thumb on her lips it is getting hard for me not to kiss her I removed my hand and sighed I closed my eyes if I keep looking at her I will not keep myself in control and may kiss her and without my knowledge I slept.)

(Next morning)

Taehyung:( I groaned and opened my eyes last night I was able to sleep peacefully after so many days I suddenly felt weight on my chest I looked down my breath stopped her head was on my chest a cute pout was formed oh lips she was again holding my shirt she can woke up any time so I somehow managed to lay her properly and I went to fresh up after taking a warm shower I went outside drying my hair I stopped at the bathroom door seeing her waking up she sat and held her head looks likes the drug effected her she rubbed her eyes and opened them she sat there froze she started to see everywhere and stood up she walked and reached till the window and gasped and turn around her eyes met mine I smirked looking at her scared face and started to step forward she gulp looking me going towards and started to step back.)

Y/n:(I woke up with a headache I held my head and rubbed my eyes and opened them and I was shocked to see myself somewhere else I looked around and stood up I went near the glass window and gasped am I really at his mansion or I am just dreaming it I turn around and gulp as I saw that beast standing infront of me smirking looking at my expressions he was just in a towel wrapped around his wrist his upper body was visible water war dripping from his hair I started to step back as he was coming closer to me I closed my eyes when my back hit the glass behind me he reached and trapped me in between his hands and whisper.)