Part 15

" If you want to grow,You need to let some people go"

Author's Pov:

 After buying the cloths, they dropped you at your house and went away.CY entered the house

 And saw her father and mother sitting in the sofa,looks like they were waiting for her, she handed the shopping bags to the maid and told her to put them in her room ,she sat in front of her parents

CY: Is something there you want to tell me dad because you usually come home late.(concerned)

Mr.Lee: Ya its about your marriage.(calm)

CY: What is it?

Mr.Lee: Mr.Kim want to arrange this marriage in this week only he has told me that you should be ready.

CY:WHAT! this week I was not even ready for the marriage still I said yes because I got one month to clam myself and you are saying that I will marry that stranger in this week only.(anger)

Mr.Lee: keep your voice lower I said yes to Mr.kim so be ready don't you dare to do anything stupid.(cold)

CY: But dad try to understand my situation I not in the state to marry him now please say them that to fix the marriage after one month.(teary eyes)

Mr.Lee: I don't care about your situation if you marry him my company will grow or else I have to go in a huge loss and I don't have that much money to pay back the debits even if I sell all my properties its not possible and I don't want to put all of us on road so keep quite and marry him.(cold)

CY: you never understand our feelings you even don't treat us like your children's did you ever thought what you other daughter is doing right now is she ok or not , after you left that little soul on the road at middle of night that day, even after she begged you not to do leave her did you even thought for once is she alive or die--

Mr.Lee: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I don't want anything to hear about her in this house she is enduring what she has done to us if she was not born in this would we would have not been in this state.( anger) 

CY couldn't hear bad about her sister so she broke the vase that was kept on the table and left from there without saying anything.

Mr.Lee sighed and sat on the sofa massaging his forehead.Mrs.Lee grabbed Mr.lee's hand in her hand and said.