Part 28

" I do because I can ,I can because I want to ,I want because you said I couldn't."

Author's Pov:( Next morning)

You groaned in pain as your head started hurting you held your head and lean against the head board you pour water in the glass and drank it in one go and sighed.

Y/n:( you should have controlled your inner self y/n then this all would have not happen) sigh

Someone knocked on the door you said that person to come in and it was ajumma ,she gave you a warm bright smile which make you some how clam.

Ajumma: Good morning dear how are you feeling right now.(smile)

Y/n: Good morning I am fine now ,thnx for yesterday.( weakly smile)

Ajumma: Its ok I am glad to hear that you are fine ,now go and fresh up and eat something you look pale and also you look hungry.

Before you can go to washroom you decided to ask her something.

Y/n:(clearing throat) A-ajumma did you told anything to teahyung about yesterday night.(biting lip)

Ajumma: No dear I didn't tell him anything don't worry about it .He went to office I told him that yesterday you came home diched in rain and you are sick so you will not able to go today to his office.And above that he has a sound proof bedroom he was not able to listen anything what happened yesterday night.

You were very thankful for her that she didn't tell anything to him.Then you went to fresh up and wore comfortable clothes.And had your breakfast.

You were sitting in the hall thinking about yesterday

Y/n:( Did I really killed him no no he must not be dead

Y/n:( Did I really killed him no no he must not be dead.Are police searching for me arg! I hate all this shit)

You decided to call lisa and tell her about you that you are going to drop the university.

(On Call)

Y/n: Hello lisa how are you and aunty.

Lisa: I am fine and mom is also ok .what make you call me.