Part 81

Author's Pov:

Yun: Look look who we have here

Yun: Look look who we have here. (smirk)

He came inside with jennie and seo-jun ( Taehyun's step mom) as jennie saw taehyung covered in blood she didn't waste any time and ran towards him and bend down to his level and cupped his face while he looked at her with his cold eyes.

Jennie: W-who hit you? is it paining---

Taehyung: (scoff) Says the one who did it (cold)

Jennie: W-what are you saying? never in my life I will try to harm you.... wait yun you told your men to hit him isn't it (cold)

Yun: Then what did you think if we didn't he would have killed us till now----

Jennie: You fucker if we made a deal then both should follow it, if I didn't harm y/n then why my taehyung.

You scoff hearing her saying 'my taehyung'. She grabbed yun's collar angerly while yelling at him but she stopped and tilt her head towards you, while you gulp seeing her red eyes. She left his collar and started to come toward your direction you saw her grabbing a log and taking her steps towards you. You closed your eyes tightly when she lift the log and was ready to hit you.

Taehyung/yun: STOP!

Jennie stopped her action and looked at taehyung she chuckled sadly, while you opened your eyes hearing her.

Jennie: Why? Just why tae I loved you since childhood, you always see me as a friend but I wanted to be more then friends with you, was It a big mistake to dream about me being beside you. I did everything to get close to you, do you remember when your grandmother died infront of your eyes by burning herself it was because of my father, isn't it a shocking news as you know my dad was also a big business man being your fathers friend he was jealous of him he wanted the to be in first position instead of your father so he manipulated your grandmother as the company was under her name but at last she was not able to handle the mantal pain and become abnormal and killed herself, but the next day I found you crying so badly which hurt me so much, and you know I took revenge of your ever tear by killing my own father (laugh)

Chills run through your spine you looked at taehyung who was burning with anger his eyes were filled with tears it was like he can burst out any time, You tilt your head towards jennie as she continued to speak.

Jennie: I kept this secret from everyone not even my mom got to know about it not only this I did more, even after killing my father you were in sorrow which I hated, as days went by a new girl came and you started to get close to her which I hated so much but I shrugged it off thinking that you will come back to me but after some days I got to know that you both were in a relationship which made me angry and I tried many ways to kill her but that time I got to know that she is from a mafia family and someone is saving her from me so I waited for a good day to kill her as days were passing, suddenly a news came of your grandfather being dead and you know who killed him it was none other then your dear girlfriend's father ,your grandfather had a land worth of more then billion dollars which your girlfriend's father wanted but your grandfather refused to give it which made him angry and he killed your grandfather, so in return I killed your so called girlfriend and her father.