Part 67

Author's Pov:

Y/n: Then I want divorce from you

Y/n: Then I want divorce from you.(cold)

Everyone's eyes went wide listening to you Taehyung sat there froze his heart beat stopped listening to you.

Y/n: Will you give it to me.(cold)

Taehyung: Take your words back Princess because you know that I will not leave you

Taehyung: Take your words back Princess because you know that I will not leave you.(cold)

Y/n: No I will not you promised that you will give anything I want which makes me happy then this is what which makes me happy so give me divorce.(cold)

Taehyung: I will not and this would never happen.(anger)

Y/n: Why huh you become mafia now then there is no need of me and our agreement of being together for one year is over so according to that you have to set me free.(frustrated)

Taehyung: I didn't caged you in here you are free only.(cold)

Y/n: Yes you caged me till now I never got a chance to go outside I was not able to explore the world.(anger)

Taehyung: I didn't let you go outside because its dangerous for you I don't want you to get hurt.(cold)

Y/n: That's what I am telling if I stay with you then my whole life will be difficult I don't wanna live my life being scared of others even if you are mafia you can't save me every time you just think about your own happiness then what about mine do you want me to live a life of sadness.

He become furious and was ready to come towards you but Rm hold him tightly.

RM: Clam down tae we can solve this matter calmly don't become furious .And y/n please lets not talk about this matter now.(pleading)

Y/n: No I want to get out from here today itself tell him to sign these papers.(cold)

Ajumma: Dear please don't do this he will not be able to live without you we are sorry for what we did to you but please don't punish him for this he will break down----

Y/n: Enough ajumma I respect you it doesn't mean that you keep talking and you can see his pain then what about me who will see my pain everyone are in his side but beside me there is no one he has his own family with whom he can live happily but I can't the only thing which make me happy is freedom I wanna live alone far from everyone he can get a better girl then me no one will say no to him they are even ready to die over him I am not even ready to live with him I don't want to sacrifice my whole life for him.(cold)