Part 78

Author's Pov:

??: God after so many years I found you doll

??: God after so many years I found you doll. (smirking)

Y/n: ( Chills run through my spine the plate which I was holding slip from my hand breaking into pieces but no one heard because of the loud music, no no it's not him he couldn't come here y/n you must have mistook someone.)

Keeping your negative thoughts away you took a deep breath and turn around which you regret doing it.

Y/n: Yi Y-yun (gasp)

Y/n: (It was like the floor beneath me just slipped, my body started to shake my eyes filled with tears seeing him infront of me while smirking eying my heat to toe)

Yun: My my doll you still remember me glad to know that (smirk)

Y/n: ( Tell me that I'm dreaming I want to wake up but no its not dream I can't run away from the reality. How can I froget him, the living monster who ruined 100 of girls life. That day is still fresh in my mind its feel like it was just yesterday. He is the one who kidnaped me when I was a kid and tried to rape me but my luck that I escaped from that hell and this monster. But the other girls who plead him to spear them, there screams I can still hear it my dreams. How can I forget his name when the girls were pleading him to stop, no never I can never forget him in my entire life)

A tear escaped from your eyes he smiled looking at you and extend his hand to wipe it but you step back.

Yun: (chuckled) Why doll why crying oh did you miss me that much don't worry I am here to take you away so we can leave happily (smile)

You became shocked hearing him you shook you head and started to step back as he started to come towards you while smiling like a sick psycho making you more scared. You bumped to someone making you gasp you turn around and saw Rose you didn't waste any time and hide behind her saving yourself from his evil eyes.

Rose: Hey! what happened are you crying?

You didn't say anything and clench her dress tears were flowing continuously she saw you looking at a man and shivering in fear. She was also getting negative vibes from him so she decided to take you away from that place.

Rose: Mr. who are you? Please excuse us.

She hold your hand and was going to leave from there but he came and stood infront of her blocking her way.

Yun: Hello beautiful I'm Yi Yun nice meeting you but leave her you are ruining our beautiful movement. (cold)

Rose looked at you and saw that you shook you head and mumbling to take you away she got to know that he is not a good person for you.

Y/n: (My mind is totally messed up I am not able to think properly I don't want to be weak infront of him but my mind and body are not supporting me somewhere I was a lil reviled that rose was there for me but still)