Part 91

Author's Pov:

In a blink of an eye a mouth passed by, without even knowing while you kept thinking the words of your mother she told to you a month ago.
You were having your breakfast as usual but again your mind was filled with her words  "Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows ". You kept playing with the rice with the spoon in your plate, which taehyung noticed he has been worried for you as you kept snoozing out.

 You kept playing with the rice with the spoon in your plate, which taehyung noticed he has been worried for you as you kept snoozing out

Taehyung: Princess (no response) Y/n (still no response) Y/N!.

Y/n: (flinch) Huh! sorry what is it?

Taehyung: I called you three times where are you lost?

Y/n: I-its nothing--

Taehyung: Stop lying, you are not eating properly from past few days and kept snoozing out.

Y/n: Ahm its r-really nothing.

Taehyung: (sigh) Is something bothering you or are you somehow sick, do you want me to take you to hospital---

Y/n: No no I'm totally fine it j-just...... its just I-i was thinking about something from past few days that's it ya nothing much.

Taehyung: Ok then tell what are you thinking that is troubling you this much that you can't eat and sleep properly hmm.

Y/n: I-its nothing serious, I think you should finish eating, you are getting late for work.

Taehyung put the spoon on the table and turned towards you, he grabbed your chair and turned it towards his direction making you face him. Your eyes went wide as he pulled your chair more closer to him, he grabbed the spoon from your hand and put it aside, he hold your both hands in his big ones softly.

Taehyung: I took leave from work for today so don't worry about me so much hmm, now tell me what's bothering my princess so much hmm.

You looked at him and then again at your hands which he was holding, you bite your lips not knowing what to say.

Y/n: Its you, you are bothering me. You keep roaming in my head from past few days. I'm thinking why I'm staying in your house when everything is over now, why I'm not able to go away from you, why I keep thinking of you day and night, why my heart start to beats fast when you come close to me like this, why I keep worrying about you when you come home a lil late, why I shutter when I'm around you, Do I love you or am I just worried for you.

You wanted to tell him but nothing came from your mouth making you sigh, he noticed how tense you were looking, he slowly caress the back of your hand with his thumb softly.

Taehyung: Its ok I will not pressure you, when you feel like telling me you are free, just call me I will always listen to you, whatever the matter is ok.

You press your lips in a thin line and nod your head, he exhale deeply and leave your hands from his grip which you wish he wouldn't have.

Taehyung: Now eat ok we will go somewhere out if you want to hmm.