Part 65

Author's Pov:

You and Mrs.kim were sitting on the sofa in a awkward silence you were reading some books and she was scrolling through her phone.

kim were sitting on the sofa in a awkward silence you were reading some books and she was scrolling through her phone

She cleared her throat to grab your attention but you didn't heard her and kept reading the book.

Mrs.kim: Hmm y/n.

Y/n: Yes.(still reading)

Mrs.kim: I want to tell you something.(clam)

Y/n: Yes I am listening.(cold)

Mrs.kim:(sigh) I am sorry for what I did to you and mistaking you as other y/n.

Y/n: No need Mrs.kim everyone do mistake and I did was marrying your son.(cold)

Mrs.kim: I must not know what he did to you but I am sorry on behalf of him.

Y/n:(sigh) See Mrs.kim I don't want to talk on this matter no one can change the past and it was written in my fate that's what happened.

You stood up and left from there as you don't want to think about the past and those horrible things happened to you.

(After few days)

You were in your room getting ready today taehyung will be announced as the next Mafia King of Asia. Taehyung went to company he said he will pick you up at evening you are nervous and scared because there will be no normal people all will be gangster's some dealers and other powerful mafia.You looked yourself in the mirror and sighed.

You let your hair open and did just a lil makeup you looked at the clock and it was 6 pm you decided to go downstairs as he must had come

You let your hair open and did just a lil makeup you looked at the clock and it was 6 pm you decided to go downstairs as he must had come.Taehyung was waiting for you he also got ready after coming back from the office.

Taehyung was waiting for you he also got ready after coming back from the office