Part 48

"Don't expect to get what you give ,not everyone has a heart like you."

Author's Pov:

That day you will never forget what happened to you it sometime came in your dreams making you hard to sleep from that day taehyung didn't let you go outside he also didn't let you go to office you were living like a prisoner in that big house doing household works ,you have to bear his every torture daily not able to do anything, he also took your phone so you were not able to even contact your friend ,you tried many times to tell him the truth about jennie but she will never let you even talk with him for a minute and above that you have to tolerate her anger also sometimes and today like everyday you woke up made breakfast and started to clean the house taehyung and jennie left to office after eating breakfast.

(At office)

He was doing his work the he heard someone knocking the door he let the person in and it was eunwoo he came and stand infront of him and said

Eunwoo: Tae where is y/n she is no coming to work since 10 days.(clam)

Taehyung: Its none of your business if you came here to tell this they you can leave.(cold)

Eunwoo: Its not like that tae she is your wife before knowing the truth you are blaming her actually that day the girl---

Before he can hear him fully he slammed his hand on his desk and said in anger.

Taehyung: Don't teach me what to do I know more then you imagine and she is my wife only for and year and now its only 6 months left for our divorce and you better keep your mouth shut and leave from here if you don't want to lose your job also.(growl)

Eunwoo: Let me tell you one thing whatever you are doing now you will regret it later mark my words.(cold)

He left from there angerly shutting the door Taehyung sat down massaging his head in anger he sighed and started to do his work.

(In mansion)

You were sitting an reading a novel forgetting about your surroundings but then someone snatched it from your hand and hugged you tightly making you fall on the sofa and the person above you ,you blinked your eyes to get out from the sudden shock ...

You were sitting an reading a novel forgetting about your surroundings but then someone snatched it from your hand and hugged you tightly making you fall on the sofa and the person above you ,you blinked your eyes to get out from the sudden shock and looked down to see jisoo.