Part 41

"I am to insane to explain and you are too normal to understand."

Author's Pov:

Taehyung: who break the rules have to bear the punishment and now you have to do whatever others ask you to do and you will leave the office when everyone left and at last you will complete the files which I am giving you before you leave the office.(cold)

You were speech less is he taking revenge on you like this ,you were already tired by walking miles and now you have to do all of this work.

Y/n: B-but I---

Taehyung: No but's miss y/n you have to do all of this that's it.(cold)

Saying this he left from there you sigh and went to you place and sat down.

As you sat someone called you said to bring coffee ,you sigh and got up cause you know that today they will take advantage on you as they are jealous of you because you are wife of taehyung and you always get praised and ,now you can't even say no...

As you sat someone called you said to bring coffee ,you sigh and got up cause you know that today they will take advantage on you as they are jealous of you because you are wife of taehyung and you always get praised and ,now you can't even say no to them.Some off the random girls were not letting you rest in peace, as you would sit they tell you some work and would not let you do the file work which you not even started yet.And without saying anything you were doing it.After giving the paper which a girl needed you went and sat on the chair.

Girl: I want print of this papers can you please do it y/n.(fake pleading)

You closed eyed due to frustration and was ready to stand up but some one put hand on your shoulder and made you sit again and it was Eunwoo.

EW: Dare to ask her anything now, I swear I will tell it to Taehyung.(cold)

Everyone gulp and start doing there work as eunwoo was a close friend of taehyung so he might go and tell him.You sighed and said.

Y/n: thank you so much.(tired)

EW: Its ok now continue your work if anyone bother you tell me hmm.(soft smile)

You nod your head smiling and started to do your work now there was no one to bother you so your finished your work fast and went to taehyung's cabin.You knocked and went inside you looked down not able to see both of them ,jennie was sitting on his lap and kissing his neck.And he was doing some work in his lap top.