Rush X M!reader (Smut and fluff)

Being a human an a hotel full of entities was a difficult life; the most effortless motion could crack their bones like glass, whether the entity inflicting it wanted to or not. (Y/n) wasn't fragile, but they were much weaker in a baffling comparison.

Rush had taken it upon himself to protect the human from any possible liabilities, guiding them away from any rooms when the entities were growing active. He'd not grown protective over the human, but he would undoubtedly snap the neck of anyone who tried to cause harm to him.

Brushing his hair out of his face, (Y/n) was stood in front of a mirror. The day wasn't all too thrilling, consisting of monotonous house chores and light conversation here and there. To be fair, the hotel didn't have many activities to do, and (Y/n) often got creative in the ways he entertained himself. He wasn't overly cruel to the entities, but he had a thing for messing with Rush on every available occasion. Every time the boredom became too much to bare, he would scurry around the rooms in search of Rush and tried to put him off from his main task at hand: killing intruders. It never failed to satisfy (Y/n), satiating their hunger for drama once more.

A very effective strategy (Y/n) stumbled across, purely by accident, was flirting with the entity. Every attempt caught him off-guard, and his flustered expression was nothing short of astounding and cute. Sometimes, he'd burst into the room behind Rush, midway through one of his rounds, and bury his head in Rush's chest, arms securing him in place. He didn't force the human off at any point, letting him retreat in his own time.

It was unofficial at that point, but they both established there was more than what was displayed at surface level. And (Y/n), wanting to prove it to Rush, trailed behind the hefty entity in hopes of a moment he could tell him.

Today was the day (Y/n) saw how far he could go, using flirting as his tactic of winding up Rush. He didn't anticipate the results, as he'd expected nothing too strong.

Rounding a corner, (Y/n) stumbled into a room consisting of four bedrooms, each having a wardrobe, a bed, a set of drawers, a grandfather clock, a rug and a chair. The crescendo of noise came closer and closer, as (Y/n) laid in wait under the bed. In a very hasty manner, Rush came into the room and searched around for any intruders. (Y/n)'s hand shot out, gripping his ankle tightly.

Rush, recoiling in shock, slipped backwards and fell to the ground with a thud. (Y/n), not seeing how it could backfire, crawled forwards seductively from beneath the bed. Yanking on Rush's tie, their left hand met his shoulder, rubbing gently in circles,"You've been so busy recently, how about some time to relax?"

Leaning forwards, their hand snaked its way from his shoulder to behind his neck as he kissed the entity painfully slow. When Rush's arms secured (Y/n)'s waist, they knew it was going to take a turn.

Their right hand stooped lower, feeling for something to hold. Palming his crotch, they stirred a moan or two from the entity as they withdrew it and placed two fingers on his chin, forcing his head upright and staring into his eyes,"Do you want this? Tell me you want this."

Rush, at a loss for words, pulled (Y/n) downwards and continued kissing him, getting a gasp of surprise. (Y/n)'s right hand didn't stop scavenging, and it met his crotch again. Faster, he rubbed at him, feeling a change. As Rush's breathing picked up pace, he started getting hard.

(Y/n) feeling particularly dominant, continued the motion as Rush leaned back, stabilising himself by propping himself up using one hand.

(Y/n)'s sharpened glare piercing him, as they smugly whispered,"Are you getting hard from that?"

Unresponsive, Rush made no effort to speak. He didn't want to admit, but he liked where this was going.

Unbuckling the entity's belt, (Y/n) got onto the next stage. Pulling his trousers down in a tantalisingly unhurried move. Seeing the huge dent in Rush's boxers got (Y/n) excited, and he knew he was getting aroused himself.

Jolting his boxers off, (Y/n) didn't feel like waiting; the teasing could wait for another time. Watching Rush's hardened dick pop up flustered them; the size of it had them baffled. Twelve whole inches were stood proudly in front of them, expected to go down his throat.

Rush, noticing (Y/n) was slightly put off by the size, assured him,"We don't have to do this if you don't want, I mean-"

He was cut off when (Y/n) suckled at the head, their tongue twirling around it. Slowly, he made his way down it, sucking it until precum leaked. Their throat was being forcibly held open by it, and they bobbed up and down when it was inside fully. Rush was in a state of ecstacy and, as (Y/n) increased their pace, Rush came in his throat.

The white fluid dripped from (Y/n)'s lips, pooling at the base of his cock. His own cock was growing trapped, confined by his own boxers and jeans.

Unlike (Y/n), Rush hurriedly tore the articles of clothing off, desperately. (Y/n)'s length wasn't as impressive as Rush's, but was definitely larger than average. Running his fingers up it, Rush earned a whimper from (Y/n).

"Turn over, we've got something else to do." Rush ordered, slapping their thigh.

With obedience, (Y/n) flipped himself over and felt a lubricant being poured over their ass. It was the first time he'd ever done something like this before, and he worried it would pain him.

Rush's length brushed against their ass, and their cock twitched with anticipation. After a few more times of doing this, he begged,"Please just fuck me."

Carefully, Rush pushed into (Y/n). He was aware it was their first time and remained careful. When it was fully inside, he waited for (Y/n)'s approval to begin thrusting.

Feeling Rush's cock inside of them, (Y/n) moaned,"Oh fuck."

Beginning his thrusts, Rush didn't put much effort in; he wasn't all too good at first and thrusted rather sloppily. Even with his size, it was nothing but pain for the most part. Stopping, Rush flipped (Y/n) back over onto his back, lifted him up and let him ride.

Lifting (Y/n) up and down, Rush confessed between moans and grunts,"(Y/n), I love you so much. I just want to protect you and hold you."

Gripping Rush's chest, (Y/n) whimpered his curses as his prostate was hit. The friction from his dick being rubbed against Rush's chest was too much and cum bursted from it, running down his length and Rush.

His voice sounded so weak as he whimpered back,"I love you so much."

Getting what he wanted to hear from (Y/n), Rush thrusted harder, hitting (Y/n)'s prostate more effectively and getting them hard again.

"Please Rush, just fuck me harder. I love you so much, please." He begged, his fingernails digging into Rush's back as the tension rose.

Drawing (Y/n)'s head closer, Rush kissed his bowed forehead as he simply whimpered.

A knot in Rush's abdomen signified he was almost ready to finish and, as he thrusted deep into (Y/n), he came. His cum dripped down (Y/n)'s legs and onto the carpet. (Y/n), barely managing to stand, swayed inelegantly on his feet after being let go of by Rush.

Rush still wasn't done with (Y/n). Taking his length in his mouth, Rush sucked at him, to his surprised delight. The warm feeling of Rush's mouth against his base made it difficult to fight the arousal and it wasn't long before he came over Rush's face.

The entity, smirking triumphantly, wiped it off and cupped (Y/n)'s head in his hands. Promptly kissing him on the forehead, he then ruffled his hair up playfully before leading him over to a bed,"I bet you're tired after that. Rest up, those humans won't catch themselves."

(Y/n) laid down under the sheets, shivering at the sudden cold them felt. Rush saw it and took them in his arms, feeling his head resting on his chest. (Y/n) slept soundly, enjoying the closeness, while Rush couldn't get over how glad he was (Y/n) felt the same way.