Hide x M!Reader (Smut)

Lounging around on the pink duvet, (Y/n) yawned.

One more day and I'll be outta here! I can feel it!

Breathing in the musty air, (Y/n) titled their head back, allowing himself to fall backwards onto the pillows. His hair flared out, coming in contact with the covers.

I've been so miserable, I think I deserve something to cheer me up.

Reaching beneath the sheets, he slid his hand down the waistband of his sweatpants and into his boxers, the cold touch arousing himself.

Feeling his fingertips brush against his soft member only made it harder, and it wasn't too soon before it ached to be free. Pulling his boxers down a little, his tip poked the duvets upwards in a tent like structure.

Firmly gripping his base, he rubbed up and down it, letting out shakier breaths with every set he did. His thumb would rub his tip every time his hand reached the top of his length, further arousing him.

Oh fuck.

A sharp jolt of pleasure coursed through his body as orgasm came within reach. Faster, he jerked himself off.

Finally ready to release, he came under the covers, messing up the bedsheets. It wasn't his problem, and he doubted anything would become of it. Biting back a moan, he knocked his head back and bathed in the pleasure his orgasm gave.

"Who's there?" A wispy voice called out, seemingly emitted from beneath the bedframe.

A very flustered (Y/n) hastily pulled his boxers back up, covering himself in the blankets,"J-Just me! Who are you, anyway?"

A clawed, black hand slashed at the right side of the bed, splintering the wooden frame,"Hide. What are you doing in bed, human?"

The way it spat the word as if it were poisonous returned (Y/n) to the state they were in a few minutes ago, and they became aroused by it, humiliatingly enough.

Dragging itself out from beneath the bed, Hide revealed himself to (Y/n), who's hands had returned to his length.

Hide, glaring down at (Y/n) with his white eyes, scowled,"What could possibly make you think resting here and now is a good idea?"

Out of the two sets of arms Hide had, one was folded.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) found arousal from the confusion and agitation Hide was giving off, running a thumb around his tip. The entity had no idea until he leaned closer to (Y/n), in an attempt to intimidate.

The bedsheets rose near the human's waist, and Hide spent no time putting the pieces together to make a not so pretty picture.

"You're jerking off at a time like this?" Hide hissed in disgust,"I could kill you, here and now and-"

(Y/n) needy moan cut him off, and he hid his head in the hands of his two upper arms. His disbelief was immeasurable, and he knew he was going to do something he'd regret later.

Yanking the blanket off, Hide exposed (Y/n)'s boner to the cold, crisp air. In a husk, low tone, Hide leaned in and asked,"Need a hand with that?"

(Y/n), too lost in his own lust to thinking logically, nodded as he pumped his length.

Hide sat on (Y/n)'s lap, taking (Y/n)'s member in his hands and twisting his fingers around it in a slow, tantalising motion. Two of his hands ran up (Y/n)'s sides and the final snaked down his thigh.

Throwing his head back, (Y/n) let out a loud moan. Hide saw that as an opportunity to run both his lower hands around his neck, hoisting his head back up and forcing eye contact.

"It's been a while since I've done this, especially with a human. Forgive me if I'm a bit rusty." Hide diverted his view as he spoke.

(Y/n) chuckled, bringing his head forwards and kissed at Hide's mouth, parting his own lips so Hide could get through. Hide did as instructed, reciprocating the kiss as he moved one of his hands around (Y/n)'s waist.

The hands around (Y/n)'s neck moved down to his shoulders as Hide sucked at his neck, planting an affectionate hickey at the base.

Hide's continuous jerking made his ready to release, but the entity wasn't ready to end there. Removing one of his hands from (Y/n)'s shoulder, Hide reached for his own length and jerked himself off as he did to (Y/n).

Retracting every hand from (Y/n), Hide prepared himself for the next step. Still pumping his own member, Hide took his leaking precum and readied (Y/n), inserting a lubricated finger into his asshole. Arching his back from the unsuspected action, (Y/n) groaned as Hide toyed with his ass, readying him.

Flipping (Y/n) over with ease, Hide rubbed his cock at (Y/n)'s entrance,"Are you ready?"

(Y/n) mind was emptied of all sense, and a small, meek groan was all they could croak.

Inserting his tip, Hide let out a low moan. The reckless clamping of (Y/n)'s walls had hid believing he'd never done it before, and he regretted never asking. He took his time in inserting, listening to any pained yelps (Y/n) let out. When it was fully in, he awaited confirmation from (Y/n) before continuing.

"Please just do it Hide." (Y/n) asked, sprawling himself out and arching his back for the sake of comfort,"Fuck me as hard as you like."

Seeing this as the confirmation, Hide pulled out until just his tip was inside before thrusting as deep into (Y/n) as he could manage. His thrusts gained speed, and (Y/n) could fight the ecstasy which continuously racked his body. His prostate was hit every time Hide thrusted.

(Y/n) couldn't speak; his brain was emptied of any thoughts except for,'Harder!"

As he neared a final orgasm, his asshole tightly clenched around Hide's cock, making the entity groan in pleasure.

"(Y/n), can I- Oh fuck~" Hide moaned as his muscles spasmed.

(Y/n) was first, as his seed shot up his chest, dirtying his shirt. Hide came inside, and (Y/n) gasped at the warmth.

Pulling out, Hide grabbed (Y/n) by the throat before he was given the chance to exit the bed. Whimpering at the entity's sudden display of dominance, (Y/n) feared for their life.

"I thought you humans slept in the same beds once you finished?" Hide innocently questioned, his harsh tone betraying his innocent intentions.

"Oh, uhm, yeah..." (Y/n) murmured, cuddling close to the entity's chest.

Hide sighed, wrapping three of his arms around (Y/n)'s chest. The final arm dangled over his shoulder so he could pet (Y/n)'s soft hair,"Thank you for the humanly pleasure I got."

"Hmm?" (Y/n) piped up,"You do know it's something you can do yourself, right?"

"Intimacy is...uncommon at this hotel. We don't exactly have romantic or sexual relationships, I'll tell you." Hide mused, brushing (Y/n)'s hair behind his ear,"If you're interested, this relationship of ours could continue."

A curious situation, (Y/n) found himself in when the high came down. On one hand, he could decline and promptly be torn in half, or he could accept and see where this would lead.

"Sure, I'd like to see how this goes." (Y/n) mumbled into Hide's neck.

Hide, feeling uplifted by him accepting, wrapped his arms around the frail human tighter,"I'll keep you safe. I don't know what my brother will think of this, but I don't really care."

"Brother?" (Y/n) echoed, withdrawing his head from the entity,"I thought you said you didn't have relationships?"

Hide's milk white eyes closed momentarily as he nestled his head into the pillows,"It's a familial relationship. It's okay, I'll keep you safe from him if I have to, but I'm sure he'll understand."

Planting a goodnight kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead, Hide finally fell asleep.

Nestling closer to Hide, (Y/n) bathed in the warm heat he was giving off, falling asleep effortlessly in the arms of someone who could kill him in an instant. Despite that, (Y/n) had some trust in his words, and hoped their relationship was genuine and not some mind game to bring him to a satisfying death.