M!Figure x M! Seek (Smut)

The library was as desolate as ever, with only the sound of Figure's slamming footsteps echoing in the confined space. Being blind didn't help the excessive boredom that came with being the hotel's librarian; being the library's guardian and having nothing but books as his surroundings didn't help anything.

His lack of sight was such a downside to Figure, as he didn't experience the joys of vision. Thankfully, his other senses faced a major boost to make up for his lacking.

One of these senses, hearing, was the most relied upon; he had an inhuman sense of hearing, capable of acknowledging and identifying sounds in  large radiuses.

His slender body dragged along the floor as he headed towards the upper decking of the library. A squelching noise, one he had begun to associate with Seek, caught his on-guard attention. The sound wasn't one of him walking, or sliding along the floor in his puddled form, leaving Figure questioning what it was.

Seek's eye widened to the brim as this Figure rounded the corner, approaching him.

Due to Figure's blindness, he used his hands to feel around. Yes, it wasn't always very effective but there was no other useful way. He'd a fine collection of bumps, scrapes, marks and bruises from him slamming a shoulder against a bookcase, or him walking straight into the banister rail on the upper segment of the library.

Figure's fingertips brushed right over Seek's collarbone, and the entity shook at the touch.

"Seek, so you are in my library. What are you doing here?" Figure sounded as oblivious as he could possibly be.

Earning no response, Figure felt down Seeks body until he got something out of Seek. When he felt a hard appendage on the liquid-y entity, he wrapped his hand around it.

Groaning, Seek tried to conceal his arousal to no avail; the larger entity had already caught wind of something out-of-the-ordinary and wouldn't cease to investigate it.

Some sick, perverted part of Seek loved the idea of pinning Figure down and pounding him into next week, as the unknowing entity took it all.

"Seek, why in my library?" Figure hissed,"Why in my library? Were you watching me, you little pervert?"

Shocked by Figure, a clueless Seek blinked as he tried to form the words.

"Tell me, Seek, what you were planning on doing to me." Figure commanded in a lusting tone. Slowly, he inserted a finger into Seek, feeling the entity squirm.

Gruffly groaning, Seek tried to pull away from Figure's lengthy finger in his ass. But, without a response, Figure wouldn't withdraw.

Inserting another finger, Figure started pumping the two in and out,"Tell me."

Though Seek was unfamiliar with this kind of sex, he was willing to try it. Even so, he was still too shameful to admit his true, twisted intentions. For his lack of response, Figure added a third.

He wiggled the fingers around inside of Seek, searching for any sensitive spots that would make Seek jolt.

The one-eyed entity enjoyed every second of this torture, seeing it as a bliss instead of a curse. Figure, on the other hand, was only starting this.

With his other hand, Figure felt for the hardened appendage again, rubbing it up and down with his clenched fingers.

Without even needing to touch himself, Figure was starting to get a hard-on. The sounds Seek was emitting, the aroused moans and pleasured whines, were making this worthwhile.

As Figure added the final two fingers, he fisted Seek's virgin hole as hard and far as he could. Seek spread his legs so he could give the greatest access to Figure.

Pulling his fist out, Figure decided it was fine for something a bit hotter. Pressing the tip of his dick to Seek's unlubricated hole, he suggested something a bit bigger than a couple of fingers.

Seek, feeling the head of Figure's dick, immediately protested. But, as he leaned up to tell Figure, his asshole was stretched wide open. He didn't even give Seek time to adjust before he started to mercilessly thrust his twelve inches deep into the confines of Seek's asshole, pounding him as hard as his dick could.

"So..Seek." Figure asked between breaths,"Tell me..what is it..you're planning?"

His girthy length was enough to send Seek wild,"I-I..I wanted..to do...this to.."

Struggling for words, Seek lays back on the sofa, panting for whatever scarce breaths he can catch. Figure's dick is too big, too warm, too thick to resist and Seek is too caught up in his lusts to think responsibly.

Figure forces Seek's legs up by his head, positioning him in the mating press as he keeps thrusting,"Call me sir."

Seek's eye widens as Figure draws out,"Yes, sir."

Delving back in, Figure forces his cock as deeply as possible. He's catching on every single spot he can, leaving no place untouched. He listened out for every single noise Seek make, savouring the sexual sounds he emitted.

Seek was having the time of his life; his nails were digging into the sofa cushions as Figure prodded around inside of him.

The knot in his stomach was building up, and he knew he was going to climax sooner rather than later.

Figure kept his thrusting harsh and rough, letting Seek's eye roll back in pleasure.

"Oh, you aren't cumming until you admit your submission. Admit how badly you wanted this." Figure taunted, slowing his thrusts to keep going for longer.

Seek was quaking with ecstasy as Figure slowed; his own voice was very shaky as he spoke,"Oh..I wanted this..so badly. I'm all..yours."

Grabbing Seek's waist, Figure thrusted as far in as he could before cumming inside. Seek whimpered as he came all over himself.

Figure drew out, staring at Seek who was an absolute mess,"So, you were going to fuck me? Well, look at how to tables turn.."

Embarrassed, Seek just laid there as the cum leaked out of him.

Well, that was unexpected..