(Y/n) X reader (Shitpost)

While traversing the horrors of the hotel, (Y/n) had run across the most gorgeous creature they had ever imagined.

Raising a hand, they realised this person mimicked them perfectly, and their hands pressed together.

In that moment, every ounce of fear had melted away into nothingness. Their faces came closer, and they melted into a kiss.

----------------------------

Rush, in a somewhat determined mood, hurled through the rooms to come across (Y/n). At first, he believed there was two people in the room, only to find it was a mirror and (Y/n) was too dense to notice. Joining the odd human, he marvelled at his appearance in the mirror.

"You handsome devil." Rush told himself, swooning over his own appearance.

(Y/n), believing that to be the person they were kissing, gave a slight whine.

The poor entity, being incredibly confused, smacked them on the back of their head,"I wasn't talking to you."

Gasping in shock, they pulled back, having headbutted the mirror, and looked up at Rush.

"What was that for?" They hissed at him.

Entirely lost for words, he shrugged,"Why are you humans so strange? You were making out with a mirror! I'm an entity and even I knew that was a mirror!"

"Says the one calling himself a handsome devil!" (Y/n) bit back.

Shaking his head, Rush grew irritated,"Who doesn't? Anyway, you're the one making out with a mirror, weirdo. Are all of you humans so odd?"

(Y/n), too embarrassed to resume kissing the mirror since they now knew it was a mirror, covered their face and quietly died inside.

Rush, not particularly caring, proceeded to slowly walk backwards and exit.