Rush X M!Bullied!Reader (Fluff)

(H/n) - Human's name.

This is more of a father/son sort of oneshot, so not romantic.
------------------------------------------------------------
Tripping over his own feet, (Y/n) landed on the floor as the other player slammed the door in Seek's face.

He wasn't given any time to collect himself, as his 'teammate's' sharp nails dug into the skin on his shoulder. Dragged into his feet, (Y/n) hesitantly followed her, his head slanted so his eyes were covered by his hair.

He found it humiliating that someone as small as (h/n) could do as much damage as she did. The way she threw him about like a ragdoll sickened him to no end, but there was nothing to do about it. Instead, he whimpered under his breath, biting his tongue.

"Come on, fatass, I've not got all day to dawdle like an idiot." She spat, her dulcet tone contrasting the harsh words.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. His fingers trailed over the bite mark Screech had left on him, something she'd snorted in laughter at.

Continuing on, he hung his head as she slammed the door open. Being greeted by flickering lights, he hastily scouted the room for any wardrobes; one was tucked away in the corner of the upstairs room branching off.

Elbowing him in the abdomen, (H/n) raced into the closet and laughed as Rush made his rounds.

Clutching his stomach, he groaned in agony as Rush headed his way; certain death was upon him and he had no time nor motivation to hide.

"Just kill me, at this point. I don't...I don't want to continue. Not with her." He told nobody in particular.

Rush's broad frame came into view, seemingly speeding up at the sight of an easy target. The vibrations of his steps tripped out every light, the bulbs collectively shattering instantaneously.

"What sort of human is ignorant enough to stay out in the open? Are you deaf?" The entity asked, almost admiring the 'confidence' of the human.

Dropping to his knees, (Y/n) bowed his head as if he were praying,"Please, just kill me at this point. I don't want to continue with her. I hate it here and I hate every one of you."

Rush's perplexed expression had his signature grin hidden from sight,"That's a first; a human hating their colleague to the extent where they allow themselves to get killed? Admirable."

"I thought you were going to kill me?" (Y/n)'s head perked up, his glistening eyes locked onto Rush.

The entity calmed his stance, slouching his shoulders and offering a hand,"You have piqued my interest, boy. I wouldn't usually make an offer like this but, seeing as there's no better alternative for either of us, I guess it's the right time. How about we get even with this tormentor of yours, shall we?"

Staring through widened eyes, (Y/n) struggled to get over the offer,"You want me to help you kill her?"

"I suppose so. It would be entertaining to watch, for certain." Rush's mind wandered, forging the scene in his brain of how it could pan out.

(Y/n) rubbed his tired eye as his upper eyelid sagged,"I mean, if I don't die then sure."

The blood on his palm was dismissed by himself, but the entity took a great deal of concern to it,"What is that?"

"Oh, uh, blood?" (Y/n)'s quizzical visage had the entity shaking his head.

Rush, knowing more than (Y/n) was willing to admit he was comfortable with about the human body, hissed,"I know what blood is. Where did it come from?"

Moving the stray locks of hair from his face, (Y/n) showed Rush the gash on his forehead, caused by the splinter when (h/n) shoved him into the wall.

Rush filed his fingers through (Y/n)'s hair, affectionately petting him,"You poor, poor human. If you'd spoken up before, I would've done something."