M!Guiding Light X M!Shadow (Smut)

Guiding Light was feeling stressed; the constant entering of the mindless, gullible humans had him robbed of free time. He was given barely any time to recollect himself after intervening and getting involved with the other entities' affairs.

His relationships with the entities couldn't be explained simply; he was like a father to them all, yet he actively sided against them whenever a human entered the hotel. His calm and orderly nature was what ran the establishment, and kept the entities in check.

Shadow, on the other hand, wasn't anything like him; he was spontaneous and somewhat erratic, making bold, foolish decisions and leading the entities into them too. He was antisocial and apathetic toward the others.

Somehow, whether by their contrastive personalities or irony, they'd fallen in love. Neither of them knew how to put it into words, but they adored one another.

---------------------

It was a very breezy evening; the sky was painted a vivid concoction of violets and navies, sprinkled lightly with speckles of white stars.

Guiding Light, for once in his life, was relaxing outside in the courtyard, arms elegantly behind his back. He upheld a formal appearance, his posture impeccable.

His mind was strutting from topic to topic, skipping over the many problems the other entities had brought to his attention in that day. Rush and Ambush had their usual sibling rivalry, their spats and fights too loud and disturbing to ignore, so he had to find a way to keep them from eachother's throats. Then there was Seek, insecure about losing to another seven victims. He didn't know how many times he had to run over the fact that sometimes the humans were more observant, and some just ran a bit faster than he did.

Tilting his head, Guiding Light scowled at the thought of having to solve so many problems; so little time and so many problems to come up with a solution to.

A set of arms wrapped around Guiding Light's waist, a firm grip on his midsection. Shadow's chin rested on his left shoulder as he said,"Hey, Light. Looking as sharp as ever."

He knew it was light-hearted banter, but he was in the mood to mess around and play games,"I'm busy."

Shadow didn't take it too lightly, as he pressed his lips close to Guiding Light's neck. He bit into it, his teeth making small incisions but not drawing much blood.

Light's knees were quaking, and he clutched Shadow's wrist,"N-Not now..not out here.."

Shadow moved his focus upwards, kissing Light's cheek,"You're so tense, let's loosen you up a bit."

Whimpering subtly, Light couldn't find the words to speak. He was nodding eagerly, despite being so hesitant,"Y-Yes.."

Grabbing Guiding Light from under the knees, Shadow hoisted him up bridal style. Nudging his face by Guiding Light's cheek, he whispered,"What am I going to do with you?"

After getting no response, Shadow kept going,"Well, you'll find out soon enough."

The low tone Shadow was giving made Guiding Light shiver; he had a thing for low, dominant voices.

"I should be sorting the others out.." Guiding Light protested, secretly hoping this could work out.

Hearing Shadow's heart beating close by made him go red in the cheeks.

"I know you want me to. Just say it, Light." Shadow teased, walking into the hotel.

When Shadow took him into a bedroom, Guiding Light's heart rate picked up tremendously,"I-I.."

His stammers were adorable to Shadow, and he fed off of them. A very soft kiss was planted on his forehead as a token of his appreciation, only causing Guiding Light to tremble vigorously.

Excited but nervous, Guiding Light whimpered,"I-I want it..I want it really bad but I've got to..oh~"

Shadow had placed him onto the bed on his back, and was kissing his neck.

"Oh..S-Shadow.."

Smiling as he kissed Guiding Light's neck, Shadow took in every small noise that was made.

"I won't do too much, because you're busy, but I'll let you have a little fun first.." Shadow's words held a desire to please Guiding Light,"Just a quick handie, maybe, or perhaps something more?"

Guiding Light was too embarrassed and bashful to respond. He was getting turned on by the dirty talk and his trousers grew pointed by his erection.

Shadow's hand wandered to below Guiding Light's waist, and the way he roughly groped the bulge got Light on edge.

Unzipping Guiding Light's trousers with his teeth, Shadow gave him lustful eyes,"You're going to love this."

The way it sprung up the moment Shadow pulled his boxers down made Guiding Light divert his view shamefully.

Gripping Guiding Light's dick, Shadow kept his fingers on it tightly. His other hand was led up to Light's waist, caressing his stomach with his thumb.

Throwing his head back, Guiding Light gripped the sheets hard, arching his back the moment Shadow's tongue licked the tip.

His tongue circled the tip, rounding the head and dipping near his slit. His lips would meet the head, and he'd suck on the head of his cock, dipping it into his mouth experimentally every few seconds.

He'd swirl his tongue around the whole length of it when he sucked it. Bobbing his head, Shadow took it down the throat.

Guiding Light felt every inch of Shadow's throat tightening around his cock, and he breathed heavily at the bliss. He gratefully accepted this as a reward for solving every problem in the hotel.

The head of his cock twitched, as Shadow gagged at the movement. Precum leaked out, and he could taste it in the back of his throat.

His muffled response had Guiding Light confused, but he didn't consider much of it.

When Shadow stopped, he began to thrust his cock into his lubricated throat, getting frustrated yet content moans from him.

Guiding Light's voice went high when climax was in reach, his words unusually squeaky,"Oh, I'm gonna-"

He finished in Shadow's throat, the entity gagging helplessly as it slid down. He was fine with it, and let Light use him until he was truly done so he could ride out his orgasm.

When Guiding Light pulled out, Shadow coughed a little.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Guiding Light questioned, worriedly.

Shaking his head, Shadow giggled,"No, it's fine. I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself."

Laying on the pillows, Guiding Light moaned,"I don't think I've been this relaxed in years."

Shadow fell besides him, putting his head on the cushions,"I'm happy that you finally got relaxation."