XVIII

AN: Adin should have grey hair for Clearing purposes. Please accept my apologies for the previous paragraph's reference to white hair. I was writing Clopeh's part in another fanfic when I decided to give our psychopath crown prince white hair.

When things had finally calmed down between them, Rok asked, "So who is it?" Cale looked at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence, "Who should I be wary of?"

Cale sighed deeply before turning to face his brother.

"There are only three people you should be concerned about."

Three? Rok looked at his brother. Preparing himself for whatever blasted shit he needs to brace himself for.

"Orsena Duchy and Third Prince, Crown Prince of Mogoru, and the red-haired masked man."

Rok immediately recorded their names.

"The man you just saved... was the Crown Prince of Mogoru; he is the reason the Third Prince rose to power and the red-haired masked man started a war." Cale seriously said.

Rok grimaced. He raised his head and flopped down.

"Wow... I shrewd up, big time."

Cale giggled.

"No wonder you're angry at me..." Rok dejectedly said.

"I'm not..." Cale replied, "I just..."

Rok simply pats Cale's head and remains silent.

Soon after, their adorable little Bassen knocked on the door and opened it.

"Hyunnnie... Hyunnim..."

The twins stood up and turned to face the door. Chubby Bassen was looking at them with concern.

"Come here," Rok summoned.

"Are you no longer fighting?"

"No more... come here..." Cale reprimanded his younger brother.

Bassen dashed over to them and took the space between them. The afternoon is just right for an afternoon nap. The twins squeezed their baby brother in between them and took a long, relaxing nap.

The next few days were routine. That is completely normal. It was so normal that the maids began dressing them up with new koala clothes while they were Koala'ing their way on Vicross's arms.

"Amazing..." Vicross frowns as she wears a matching koala sleeve and overcoat.

"They were really on fire," Cale said.

"Nonna, what's next? Will we be monkeys or sloths?" Rok smirks. Cale and Vicross both stared at him. Bassen, who was once again perched on Vicross' shoulders, was having a good time with this one.

"We'll go see the prince now!" exclaimed the twins as they boarded the carriage. Vicross will accompany them because they need someone to watch over them and keep them out of trouble. If Vicross can keep them out of mischief.

The twins intended to spend their time with Alver in the royal library. It's a good way to show off Alver's wit by pitting him against the scholars who will soon visit the royal library. Cale once stated that Alver rose to the position of Crown Prince after suppressing the rebels and gaining the favor of the scholars. Rowoon's bureaucracy gradually began to delegate power to him; however, Alver was unable to gain the trust of the noblemen. Scholars are commoners or lower-class citizens, as well as a few nobles who work for the kingdom.

If they wanted to establish his influence, he needed to first capture the attention of the scholars.

Cale and Rok have already decided that the nobles who only benefit themselves are pointless. For years, royalties have ignored a larger and more powerful variable. The monarch's strength is derived not from the power that the nobleman guarantees, but from the courage of the people to assert their rights whenever they are ignored or violated. Right truly became meaningful and beautiful as they fulfilled their roles, and if they are kept bright and sharp by those who do not assert them,