XXXV

The annual meeting slash festival for the Foundation of the Western Continent was quickly approaching. Deruth frowned at the number of letters he received from prestigious schools across the continent. The public was aware of his twins' achievements throughout the County and the Rowoon Kingdom.

"They work way too hard for a couple who wants to live a slacker lifestyle."

Plus, they are completely unaware of it.

Cale had been beating up someone in some tournament or something, while Rok had gone ahead and done some scholarly work just for fun.

He describes the twins as "terrifying." Who would do that just to pass the time when they want to slack off?

"Hello," he said, looking out the window, and Jour returned. Violan was also there.

"Welcome."

"Hehe! I heard my twins are causing trouble."

"They are still bearable, but they are always causing trouble."

She has not been here in two years. Deruth noticed how well she lived when he looked at her. Knowing her personality, he intended to offer her assistance. Jour will undoubtedly decline him.

"Hah, I knew they would be troublemakers as soon as they reached this age."

"Take note, out of boredom," Violan chuckles, handing Jour some photos of the twins getting into mischief.

"And they want a rich slacker life? Goodness, who did they take after?" Jour lamented.

"Both of you," Violan stated emphatically, "inherited your bold and stubborn personalities."

Jour flushed but eventually laughed.

"Rok also has a wife and a mistress."

"Haha, he definitely picked up on Deruth's charms."

"I know, right."

"Are you two praising me or dissing me?" Deruth frowned and set down his pen before approaching the seats where the two ladies continued to converse.

"Both."

Deruth frowned but sat on the other side of the two. Anyone would be furious with this kind of relationship, but Violan and Jour appear to get along so well. Unlike Zed Crossman, who could not keep his pants on and has been doing things for love's sake, he loves them both and will continue to do so.

Violan is his present, and Jour was his past. He did not want them to be associated with the terms legal wife and mistress.

And... They accepted each other, which made him happy.

"Dad is going to be furious; he worked so hard to train Rok."

"Cale has been cleaning up his messes."

"As expected," Deruth said, pausing to listen to their laughter. He did not realize it at the time, but he was in desperate need of this moment.

"I am going to see my twins before I leave."

"Feel free," Violan said with a smile.

.

.

"Ah... so tired... I hate that those princes are here," Rok sighed before retiring to their bed to feel worthless once more.

"You should take a bath," Cale says as she pulls him away from the tub. He had him dragged to the restroom.

A maid entered the bathroom to bring some towels. Of course, they will not go beyond the boundaries, but the maid did. They assumed the maid was after them, but—