XXXIV

Cale: hm...

"What?"

"I am so handsome," Cale says, flexing his small muscles that he is been working on for quite some time. Rok frowned and decided to feel worthless once more before hugging his huge pillow and falling asleep.

He simply does not understand what is so appealing about those specs, and he has no desire to learn about their beauty.

"You are such a useless brother; you can not even support your handsome baby brother."

"You are very welcome."

"That is not meant to be a compliment."

"No problem, and you are still welcome."

Cale smirked and poked Rok in the cheeks.

The ordeal with the Henituses is over, and Deruth's position has grown even stronger. Nobody doubts the legitimacy of his reign as county lord.

"Hm. I wonder if the Household is a marquessate or a duchy... Dad would definitely die at this rate," Rok says as he turns to face Cale.

"Henituse did become a duchy," Cale replied, "before regression I received that Ducal Title, which is when I died beneath the rubbles and all."

What lies beneath the what?

"Where did you die?"

"Rubbles," Cale says, slumping on his stomach. His younger brother made a cute sideways tilt with his head. "Why?"

"Nothing, I just remembered going under the same rubble when I was 20."

"I was forty when that happened, and then I regressed; was it also the time you came here?"

"No... I came here while sleeping; I was 36 at the time," Rok said, looking at his brother. He touched his cheeks and began lightly pinching them. His younger brother is adorable! He can not help but smooch his brow with kisses and lavish attention on him.

"Now you remember doting on me."

"But Bassen is cuter."

"I'm your twin brother!" Cale pouts and shoots the pillow at Rok's face. A cute pillow fight ensued, with Rok being choked on the pillow. Their laughter echoed loudly, eliciting huge bright smiles from the servants who were walking or passing by outside.

"Cal...hmmp!"

"Hahahhaha. I am stronger than Hyung-nim! That is what you get for slacking so much!" Cale laughs and then comes to a halt. He kisses Rok on the cheeks, making the older brother blush. "Aww, that is so cute!"

He cooed at his brother before laying down beside him and laughing aloud.

[***Two Years Later***]

"I really am handsome."

"Ugh, you sound like a broken recorder."

"Hyung-nim, you should greet the morning!" Cale grabs Rok's feet and pulls him out of bed. Cale had worked so hard to become a full pledge squire and a swordsman. While Rok? Don't ask. He wormed his way onto the bed and led a slacker existence. Ron did not know what to do with him anymore, other than feed him pure lemon without tea. Of course, he countered with ice and honey, which he always carries with him, and sipped a refreshing lemonade. In any case, his kidneys would cry because of this old man.

"Wakey! Wakey! You should work out! You are wasting your handsome face!" Cale continued to drag him by his feet, but he already took care of that when he wrapped himself in his blanket while embracing his expensive cotton pillow.