XXI

While Cale received all of the sentimental gags, his brother Hyung-nim received all of the misfortune and trouble the world had to offer.

Cale sighs once more, his face contorted in a frown. He can't believe his brother vanished while he was looking for something sweet to feed that jerk.

"Where should I look for that wuss again?" Cale asked, frowning even more. The mere thought of the headache that Hyung-nim gave him is more painful than the actual pain. Damn it. He loves him so much, but that brother of his loves to drive him crazy.

I guess I should get used to it before I die of high blood pressure.

That's one good plan. He'll definitely get used to it!

Vicross looked at Cale and Alver.

"What should we do?" asked Vicross.

"Vicchi, what should we do after seeing that Hyung-nim?"

"Better put a leash on him, and make sure you grab a hold of it," Vicross said flatly.

"Right..." Cale hums as he walks casually down one of the streets. "I should tie that brother of mine before he turns me into a fresh corpse out of frustration."

Alver shuddered when Cale said that.

"As much as I want to cheer the chaos he wants to create, he's the greatest chaos to watch out for," Cale grumbles as he hands Vicross the sweets he's supposed to feed his brother. "Hah..."

That's one hell of a long-suffering sigh.

[xxx]

One hour before he got lost, Rok was just looking at one of the pie shops when he called for Cale, but his good brother wasn't even there. He turned around and grimaced at the fact that he was lost and that his brother would definitely kill him.

"Ah. I should tie myself to him next time we walk around."

"For a lost kid, you're quite calm, aren't you?"

Rok turned around and saw the man called Din, the enemy that Cale spoke of. He took a step back, but this jerk's smile was so wide and gentle that Rok couldn't even raise an eyebrow.

"Mind sharing a cup of tea with me?"

And that's how he got into this trouble called the tea date. He wanted to refuse at first, but this man carried him without giving him the chance. There were servants who were following the man's orders and making sure he was comfortable in his seat.

Dongsaeng. Forgive me, for this hyung's betrayal but that apple pie looks so good.

Rok gulps and observes the servant as he slices the creamy apple pie. The scent was making him want to drool.

"You like sweets?"

He did not reply. He's feeling something just by looking at this man.

"Um."

"Don't worry, I'll send you back... you should eat."

Rok swallowed a lump of saliva before taking a spoon and eating. His mouth was filled with the rich taste of apple and cream.

Rok: this is good.

Cale: what is good?

Rok frowned and continued to eat. He didn't want this brother to commit murder right now. So he should keep his mouth shut.

Rok was in a hurry, so he didn't have time to prepare himself with these treats.

"Don't be in such a hurry," Din said. Rok noticed the small ring that this man was wearing. It is the ring that his mom gave him.